seventeen

Luke's POV

"Oh Luke, I'm honestly surprised you haven't figured it out by now, especially after yesterday."

"Yesterday?" I was thoroughly confused by now.

"Come on, Luke, think. Put the pieces together." The smirk on Mr Bates' face then grew into a larger smile.

Staring at him and thinking, a feeling of complete shock ran through me as I realised what he was talking about.

"You're 'x'?"

"And finally, everything slots into place." Mr Bates laughed.

Sliding out of chair, I backed up, not really knowing what to do because I've never been a situation like this before and I really just wanted to escape from it.

"Where you going, Luke?"

"Stay away from me."

"Is that all you have to say? I've been leaving you notes and I've told you how much I like you and you won't even say anything nice." Mr Bates' looked offended.

"Well, this is wrong, you're a teacher." I backed away a little more.

"I can't help who I love, Luke, you should know that."

"L-love?" I suddenly felt very ill.

"Yes, Luke, love. I love you." Mr Bates smiled.

"I'm getting out of here." I said as I began to walk to the exit of the classroom, feeling too ill and disgusted to be in the room with him but he grabbed my arm as I tried to leave.

"You can't leave, not yet. You're not going to take this chance from me, I haven't even had a taste of you yet." The teacher smirked.

"Let me go." I tried tugging my arm away from him, I just wanted to get out of the room.

"Come on, relax a little, I won't hurt you." Mr Bates tried reassuring me but it had the opposite effect, this guys was a creep and if I let him then he definitely would hurt me.

"Then let go, if you won't hurt me then let me believe you by letting go of me." I said trying to get him to let me go, the creepy smirk was ever present on his face and I knew I had to get out now because he knew he'd have almost a whole hour with me alone with no one coming to see where I was.

"Oh, clever Luke but it's not going to happen because I know if I let go, you'll run."

"Please just think about what you're saying and doing, I'm a pupil and you're a teacher, you will lose your job and be a convicted paedophile because I'm still a child in the eyes of the law so please, just let me go and I won't say anything providing you stay away from me. Deal?" Trying to scare him, I basically told him I'd get him arrested if he didn't leave me alone and I could see him mulling it over but with him, it didn't seem like he'd give me up so easily and that kind of scared me.

"Scaring me won't work, I know very well what the consequences for what I'm doing will be but that is why you're going to shut your mouth and not tell anyone about me." Mr Bates spoke as though that was a fact and I'd do as he'd says. Well, I beg to differ.

"I'm not going to do that." I stated and his grip on my arm tightened, evidently angry.

"You will or you might just...disappear." The teacher's eyes held a playful glint, showing he was enjoying playing games with me and trying to freak me out because he'd get me to a point where I'm putty in his hands. 

"Disappear?"

"Yeah, no one will ever see you again, not your family, not Ashton, no one. You'll be mine, you'll be my....slave, if you will."

My heart rate increased as he spoke, this man was a lot sicker than I thought and he was a lot crazier. I'm surprised he's managed to hide it so long without any catching a hint of something strange from him, then again, that's how sociopaths operate so maybe that was a possibility. Though, thinking that did not give me any reassurance.

"You got 2 choices, Luke, I know which I'd prefer but it's up to you." Mr Bates continued to smile like a madman and despite me being terrified, I guess my instincts kicked in because I suddenly had a burst of confidence.

"Actually, I have a third choice."

"Which is?"

"This." With that, I brought my knee up and hit him in the balls hard enough for him to release my arm and grasp at his injured body part which gave me time to run out of the classroom.

However, Mr Bates recovered quickly and I heard him coming after me so I was forced to go into the nearest room to me which happened to be the changing room. This obviously had no teachers but it did have an exit so it kept my options open. Deciding to hide because I thought I wouldn't have time to get out the exit before Mr Bates caught me, I quickly hid behind the lockers and pulled out my phone to call Ashton just as Mr Bates burst into the room.

My heart was beating at what felt like a 1000 times a second and it was a little hard to steady my breathing and I really hoped he couldn't hear my breathing because that'd give it away a lot quicker than I hoped for because I really wanted to get out of here.

Hearing Ashton pick up, I placed the phone to my ear and I whispered a 'help me' before Mr Bates started talking, knowing Ashton could hear what was going on reassured me that I'd be ok but I hoped he could get help here before anything happened.

---------------

A/N: Not sure about this chapter but oh well. The response on the last chapter was great, way more than I expected, kind of funny to see you all freaking out so much.

I hope you guys like this chapter too and I'll try update soon.

Goal: 65 votes and 30 comments.