Chapter 4- Kasina's Hidden Curse

Kasina's team passed the first exam. Kakashi had already talked to her about going through the exams alone. So even if the other 3 got kicked out, or dropped out, she would stay in.

Gaara puts a hand on her shoulder and she looks up at him. "Kasina, your coming back with us right?"

She nods and look over at her team and sighs. Her brother sees her looking and waves; Sasuke glares at Gaara; and Sakura, well, lets just say she was fangirling over Sasuke.

"Temari, come here." She says moving away from Gaara.

"What is it Kasina?"

"What ever you do, don't let Gaara let Shukaku out, and don't let him find me. I wanna do this alone."

"Were entering from different sides if the arena, I think you'll be fine." Kankuro says.

"I'm two doors down you idiot." She says, smacking him in the head.

"Oww... what was that for!?" He goes to smack her back when the proctor grabs his hand.

"Save that for later would you?" She smiles.

"Whatever. I wouldn't live if I hurt her."

"Your right, you wouldn't." Gaara says as he wraps his arms around her and lays his chin on her head.

"Thank you Gaara." She says as he moves her away from them.

"Stay safe. I'll find you when I get in there."

"No, I wanna do this on my own."

"Kasina..."

"Gaara, please. I'm strong enough for this. I hate being pitied. Gaara, I know you're protective but I can do this on my own. I'm strong."

"But Kasina..."

"I'll see you at the tower!" She gives him a quick peck and runs off to see her team.

"Hey Kasina!" Naruto hugs her and she hugs right back.

"Good luck Naruto. I know you can do it."

"Good luck to you as well Kasina."

She turns to Sakura shakes her head, then turns to Sasuke. She gives him a quick hug, and Naruto coughs.

"Good luck guys, I'll see you inside. I will try and make it to the tower as fast as possible."

"You better make it, Kasina, dattebayo!" Naruto grins. "Then maybe we can fight!"

"You wanna die, Naruto?" She laughs. "Sasuke is probably the only one on this team who has a chance of beating me, and I know he wont fight me, dattebane!"

"Really now?" Kakashi says from behind her.

"And you Kakashi Sensei, but youre a Jonin so you don't really count."

I hug Naruto and Sasuke again, "Good luck guys!"

"Lets go Kasina." Kakashi walks her to her gate and before kneeling in front of her. "I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. Get your scroll and follow the others. Help them only if they need it."

"How will I know if they need it."

"You'll just know."

Kasina nods to him and gives him a hug. The bells ring, the gates open, and she takes off. 

....................

With the rest of team seven, all Sasuke can think about is Kasina, despite having Naruto and Sakura to look after too. 

'Kasina... be safe...' He sends a silent wish to her. 

He runs in with Naruto and Sakura, and Naruto snaps in his face. 

"Sasuke, snap out of it. Kasina will be fine, dattebayo!"

"If she is anything like you, I highly doubt it."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"That your an idiot!" Sakura yells.

He rolls his eyes and ignores them, all he can think about though, is Kasina.

...................

A couple hours in, Kasina leans on a tree looking at the ninja in front of her.

"Your good for a girl." The person says their neck stretching to where their face is right in front of hers. He hands me the scroll I need then smirks. "Now you owe me. Take this and keep it safe." He bites her neck then vanishes.

Kasina screams in pain and falls to the ground. I take out the other scroll and sigh. "I have the scrolls... I just need to get up! Sasuke... Naruto... I need to find them... I have to look after them.... I can't... fail... Kakashi..." She gets up and limps to where she can feel Naruto's chakra. She leans on a tree where she can see them, but they can't see or hear her.

"Kasina... your hurt..." A deep voice says from behind her.

She looks back and sees Gaara standing there. "G-Gaara... I'll be fine. Y-You go ahead to the tower, I have to watch over Naruto's team."

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"

"Yea I'm fine." She hugs him and cringes at the pain of the movement in her arm.

Gaara hands her a jar of salve and kisses her neck where she can feel the curse is and she tenses.

"Use that, it will help greatly with your wounds"

"Thank you Gaara."

He kisses her forehead and walks off back to the direction of the tower, after handing me a Scroll since they had 2 of the same ones. She puts the salve on the worst of her wounds and walk closes to Sasuke and Naruto while keeping her chakra compressed.

Sasuke is talking about needing a password, he suggests song lyrics from a ninja song: "A large amount of loud enemies is the friend of the Shinobi. A shinobi must understand the proper time. when the enemy is tired and ill prepared."

She senses another chakra and see that guy that gave me the scroll, and the curse, listening. "So this is the bad thing Kakashi felt.." She says to herself.

Naruto leaves for something then comes back a few minutes later and recites the password perfectly. Kasina narrows her eyes and watch as Sasuke figures it out and punches 'Naruto'.

Eventually Kasina realizes exactly who the guy is... Orochimaru. The guys cant take him on their own...

"Orochimaru!" She yells jumping down in front of him.

"Ah, you're to late to save him."

"So, Sasuke too huh?"

"That's the main reason for coming here my dear..."

"Keep away from my sister!" Naruto yells running at him.

"Naruto!" She yells. "Stop. I will be fine." She shows him the curse-mark on her neck.

"K-Kasina..."

"Leave it be, Naruto."

She look back to see Orochimaru has gone.

"I will see you later." She looks at him then run off towards the tower.

~*~*~

Gaara greets her when she gets to the tower. He kisses my cheek and she smiles at him.

"Are you good?" He asks.

"Yea. I'm good."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well here Ya go guys... sorry it hasn't been updated in a while. School sucks... anyways, hope you all enjoyed and let me know what you think in the comments.

Follow

Vote

Comment

RAMEN!!!

~CharmerBlossom

(Edited 12/18/2021)