Chapter 3- Trials of Love, Life, and Friendship

The Hokage wouldn't let Kasina go on the mission with my squad, due to her coming down with the flu. A couple weeks pass since they left and she decides she feels better. She runs to the Hokage's office and mention the Chunin exams.

"Is your squad ready Kasina?" He asks, looking up from the papers in front of him.

"That's Kakashi Sensei's job to determine. But if he mentions us, can you let us do it?"

"Yes, since your squad is a 4 man squad you will go in alone."

"Has this ever happened before?"

"Yes. You've heard of the 3 sanin correct?" She nods. "Well there is actually a fourth one. His name is Kion. He's just like you. He left when Orochimaru was exiled. You see, Kion was Orochimaru's brother. Kion always looked up to the other Sanin."

"I have met Orochimaru and Kion before. He was with Orochimaru, he looked lost."

"I see."

"Oh and I believe you should know that sand Shinobi are in the leaf now. I believe you know the Kazekage's children?"

"Gaara!" She yells then runs out of the door.

She passes Kakashi on the way out.

"Hey Kasina can I talk to you?"

"Later! I gotta go see my favorite panda!"

She runs outside and see Naruto yelling at a guy in cat ears, the signature look of Gaara's brother Kankuro.

"Kankuro! Temari!" she yells, coming to a stop in front of Temari.

"K-Kasina!?" Temari steps back a little.

Kasina smirks evily.

"Temari, Kankuro. Where's Gaara at?"

A rock hits Kankuro's hand and he drops Konahamaru.

Kasina looks behind me and Sasuke crushes a rock in his hand.

"Psh, showoff!" Kasina yells at him and he just smirks at her.

Kankuro starts yelling at Sasuke.

"Kankuro, shut up or I'll kill you." Garra says appearing in a branch on the other side of the tree Sasuke is on.

"Garra!" Kasina yells and smiles at him.

Gaara turns into sand then reappears beside her.

"Hello Kasina." He smiles at me and Kankuro and Temari cringe, Gaara wasn't the smiling type.

Kasina jumps on his back, and his gourd moves so she can.

"I'm going with Panda.. I'll see you guys later." Gaara turns around and starts to walk off with her still on his back.

"Wait! Your from Sunagakure, the hidden sand. Why are you here in the leaf? You have to have permission to..."

"We have permission." Temari states, holding up her card. "We're here for the chunin exams."

Kasina just rolls her eyes and tunes them out. She lays her head on Gaara's shoulder and smiles.

"Kasina, will you help me sleep tonight?"

"Help you sleep? Sure why not?" She kisses his cheek and smiles taking out my form for the Chunin exams. "Looks like we'll be going up against each other."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"I had to do graduation exams again."

"That's fine, as long as you remember the plan my father made."