Chapter 7- It's Like A Sleepover.

*~6 Months Later~*

Kasina wakes up in her room in Kion's hideout and stands up. Her red hair was now dyed black at the ends and so were her bangs.

Instead of the ninja wear from the village, she now wore a black crop top with a red design on it along with a fishnet shirt underneath. She also wore fitted black shorts with a short red skirt over the top of it.

After getting ready, she puts my hair up in a high pony tail, letting her now black bangs hang to the side of her face, before walking to the training room.

Kion was there waiting on her, his hands behind his head. They begin training immediately.

"So Sasuke left the village..." Kion says casually as they take a break from training. "He has joined my brother."

"Oh so he's being an idiot."

"Precisely. I do, however, need something from you. I need you to take something to Orochimaru for me."

"Alright," she says. "What is it that you need?"

"This." Holds up a scroll. "It's contents are to risky to be sent by messenger hawk. Can't risk it being intercepted."

"I understand."

"Good. Now, here's the map. Follow the blue line to get to his current hideout. You leave immediately."

"Okay!" She says then leave the base.

The hideout is quite a ways away but there was no distractions along the way.

She gets to Orochimaru's hideout in about 3 days only to be stopped at the entrance.

"Who are you?" One of the guards asks.

"My name is Kasina Uzumaki. I'm here on official buisness from Lord Orochimaru's brother Kion. I have a message in which must be delivered from my hand directly to Orochimaru's."

"Alright. I shall show you to where Orochimaru's is."

With that said he leads her inside the dark base, saying nothing at all.

He takes her inside of a large open room and she sees Sasuke inside with Orochimaru.

" What have we here?" Orochimaru's asks walking over. "Looks like we got a little intruder."

"Not at all my lord." The large guard says. "She's a messenger from your brother."

"Is that so?"

She nods and hand him the scroll. He opens it and nods. Before reading the last line aloud.

"And PS: would you be so kind and let Kasrna stay with you for a week or so? I have some things to do before she returns." He pauses before speaking again. "Well I'm in no position to stay no. The contents of this scroll are very important. Very well you can room with Sasuke until it's time to leave. Think of it like this... It's like a sleepover."

"Yea... A sleepover..." she says looking at Sasuke. "Mind showing me to your room Sasuke?"

He motions for her to follow him and then begins walking.

She follows behind him and they soon arrive at his room.

"Kasina." He turns to her after he closes the door. "I never thought you'd end up here."

"Well you'd be surprised." She says walking closer to him. "I left everything behind. But you seemed to follow. At least... In a sense."

Sasuke smiles and leans in to kiss her. Kasina lays her hand on his cheek and presses her lips to his.

"I've missed you." He says looking into her eyes.

"I've missed you too Sasuke," she says.

"Why don't you stay here with me?" He asks as they sit on his bed.

"I can't. Kion and I have some training to do. And I will be going home for a while to check in on Naruto if he is still there."

"Well... At least you're here for a week." He says and he takes her hand.

"Sasuke you know you're in danger right? Orochimaru is only using you. He wants to take your body."

"You can't be serious."

"I am. Kion has told me everything about Orochimaru's plan... I'm worried for you Sasuke." She says and lays her head on his shoulder.

"So what about Gaara?" He asks changing the subject.

"I still write him letters but he never replies. I'm beginning to think he is mad at me."

"That weirdo probably is mad. Maybe he's just busy."

"I don't know, we've kind of grown apart."

"Is that so? Well I'm still here and I'll date you. We'll see each other more often than you and Gaara. I say least want a chance." He says.

She looks at him and nods. "I'll give you a chance. I'm gonna write Gaara a letter and then how about we go out on a date?"

"Alright." He smiles slightly at her before he hands her a paper and points to a writing table in the corner of the room.

She walks over and sits down, writing my letter to Gaara.

Gaara,
I know you're mad at me, so I'm apologizing for that. However, we haven't talked in 4 months, and I think that really says that we're done. So, yes, I'm breaking up with you, although it feels like we've been that way for a while. We had some fun times, you're a really nice guy, and I know you'll find someone else who is more worthy than a traitor. I hate that I'm doing it this way, but I can't risk coming to the sand just so I can say something like this. I'm so sorry Gaara, but I can't live with this constant regret. I wasn't trying to be labeled as traitor, I'm just trying to get stronger. I'll miss you, Gaara. This may just be our final goodbye. So long, farewell, whatever you want to say.
Sincerely,
Kasina Uzumaki
A Traitor

PS: I'm sending the bracelet you gave me back to you because I don't deserve to wear it.

Sasuke sets a messenger bird on the desk and she seals the letter where it can only be opened by Gaara.

Together, Sasuke and her walk outside of the base and set the bird loose to go to the sand village. She looks at Sasuke and smiles slightly, relieved to have that weight finally off of her chest.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So she broke up with Gaara. What were your reactions to this chapter? Are you still team Gaara or Sasuke?

I am so sorry it took me forever to update. I have had a HUGE case of writers block for all of my books but I have passed that and I am now back! I will try to get a regular schedule for updates this summer, however, that may be difficult considering what I have planned for my personal life this summer. Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading, and I will try to have a new chapter up soon. Bye guys!

~*CharmerBlossom*~

(Edited 12/19/2021)