Chapter Five; The One Where He Kisses Her

Jaxon

The second I see Genevieve in our spot after school she grins at me, literally bouncing straight into my chest with a grin. 

This may be due to the fact up until this hour I skipped school so I could call Ant, seeing as after we kissed Nick literally stole her from me and I didn't see her after.

I freaked out and only three hours ago did my best friend manage to convince me I didn't fuck up and actually work up the courage to see her, I don't know why I was so nervous after seeing this smile. 

I would have been here earlier but I got hungry and stopped at McDonald's since I missed my lunch hour.

Sometime the girl in front of me doesn't seem to appreciate as she smacks my abdomen. "Why were you gone for so long? I was worried about you. I was worried about making you regret kissing me and we haven't talked at all and I screwed this all up. Oh no, please don't tell me I screwed us up. Is there a us? There has always been a us but that was as friends but I really don't feel like being your friend. No offence. Is that offensive? Oh. Did I just screw this up more? I really should stop talking."

Genevieve pauses and I grab her waist, tugging her into me. She doesn't seem to mind or notice the contact as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls my head down. I almost smile as I think, Shortie. 

"Should I have kissed you? I mean you kissed me back, well actually you kissed me first but I sort of pressured you into it and it's not like you don't kiss people. In fact you're known for kissing people, you're known for doing more than kissing people actually. Oh no! I did it again. I feel like I just called you a whore...I mean you do have some tendencies but you're not one. And if you were that would be fine, people have right to their own bodies and with yours I don't see trying to be a whore a problem for you. I did it again. Can you stop me from talking? Because by myself I won't stop and I might accidentally call you another name. I didn't mean to call you a whore, and I knew I screwed this up but I can screw it up even more if you don't."

She continued, much to my amusement.

By the end I had moved my hands to the back of her neck and her cheek, hers slipped down to my chest, palms pressed flat against me.

With her last words an idea forms in my mind, I start smirking and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? All I asked you to do was make me shut up. It's not that hard, you've done it before. So obviously it's not that difficult. Please just-" 

Before she can keep talking, I slam my lips onto hers.

She gasps slightly, unintentionally letting me deepening the kiss. 

I'm about to pull away when she kisses me back, standing on her toes, hands digging into my shoulders. Pulling her closer by the back of her neck and squeezing her side to make her gasp again. 

She giggles against me, balling up my shirt to let her stand raised.

Moving my hand down her back, I rest it just below her ass. When she grins nervously and begins to pull away I let her, only for a second to let us both take a quick breath before I make my other hand parallel and lift her in the air. 

Genevieve squeals as I pick her up, her and grab my hair as if it's an anchor. I grumble and pull away from her, moving a forearm under her thighs and nudging her chin up. "Would you just let me kiss you woman? You're the one that wanted to stop talking."

Her eyes widen and she nods, a large smile spreading on her face. 

"Thanks for-" I smirk again, pressing my lips against hers to muffle her speech until she gives up and kisses me back, but the second she does I pull away again.