"Open it and read it"

"Why?"

"You'll see why! Everything about that highschool is there!"

I was about head for the door, "wait!"

I turned around looking at him with my 'what do you want?!'
"I want to know if you want to join us?!"

"I said no!"

"But princess! You never know when you tried it!"

"No, just no! I don't want to kill any human beings!"

"...but you did, two times actually!"

I clenched my fist... Thinking about that scene when I got kidnapped and ... that incident....

"Shut up Jimin!"

"How can i?! You already know how it feels!" His devil eyes looking through me. "Oh.. Their screams and their shouting of beg!" He chuckled. "I know you want to kill!"

"I..." I stopped...

"Don't you love that feeling of the desire to kill and feeling satisfied?!"

Do I... like that feeling?

" J-just let me think about it!" He smirked and nodded, knowing he got me in his trap.

I started to head for the door when ...

"Also... Why did you look so tense when I closed the door?"

Oh sh*t! I think I got caught!

"Umm....i-I don't know what y-you are talking about?" Stop stuttering!

"Ahh... That famous line used by movies and books when someone is lying!" He smirked.

"S-shut up!"

"Then tell me the reason!" His menace dancing in his eyes. He's teasing me.

"Emm... No reason at all!" I managed to say with stuttering. And with that I tried to open the door.

But I realised it was locked.

I mentally face palmed my face.

He chuckled at walked up to the door, standing near me. "I know what you were thinking!"

He slowly open the lock, "you're a naughty girl, princess!" He whispered into my ear, his breath hitting against my neck. He hovered over my neck.

A shiver went down my spine. He opened the door and I practically squealed like a pig.

I ran out of the door to my room as fast I could before you can say lightning bolt.....
(A/N: does that make sense?😂)

I plopped onto my bed, putting over a hand on my chest. Feeling my heart thumping against my chest hard.

I breathed out and in trying to calm down. The scene kept replaying in my head like it was never going to stop.

"you're a naughty girl, princess"

Plus why does he have to look so hot when saying that?!!

...

Hold up!

What?!

Did I say that?!

I groaned, I can never fall for a guy like him!

I grabbed the file, hoping it would take my mind off that scene.

...and it did....

Hey guys! Thank you for all your comments in the last comments! It really encouraged me and made me feel really thankful!
I hope you guys are doing good in ur exams(if you have any) and make sure to study hard!💕

❤️❤️💖💜❤️💖💜😂😘😊😆😂❤️💖💜

Instagram: 2jm1_bt5_

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!