35: One Night Stand

Start from the beginning

Fully opening her eyes and shutting them just as quickly as she opened them she groaned and rolled over landing on a hard chest. She slowly opened one eye and looked about her surroundings. April was lying on a tattooed covered chest. Slowly opening her other eye she looked down the body of the man she was laying on and saw his morning wood standing at attention and covered in a broken condom. The only thing remaining was the rim of the condom along with a few straggles of latex. The shit was beyond broke. The way it looked he mind as well hadn't put one on in the first place.

April knew that this could go one or two ways but decided not to dwell on it...just yet. Slowly turning around and easing out of the bed she felt like her legs could give out at any moment. The aches and pains in her legs made a single tear drop from her eye and brought a smile to her face. He had fucked her good. If she would've known it was going to go down last night she'd a told his ass to have a wheel chair waiting by her bedside. Instead of trying to walk to the bathroom she slowly eased out of the bed and dropped on the floor on all fours and began to crawl.

"You can't be serious right now" she heard him say in between laughing.

"Damn right and I ain't ashamed either. You fucked me oh so good my legs broke" she looked back at him and did a little twerk making her ass shake just right making him groan.

"Don't start nothing we both can't finish" he looked at her with so much hunger and lust in his eyes. He walked over to her and picked her up placing her back on the bed.

"A quickie wouldn't hurt" April bit down on her bottom lip looking at him. She was satisfied but could go another round or two. Shit all day sounded good to her.

"We don't do those. Well only if necessary. Stay ya ass right here. I'm a go run you a bath" he bent down and kissed her forehead then went to the bathroom.

"Ugh" she sighed but he was right. Quickies were too much of a tease for them. It used to be anyway. "Can you put that bath bomb in there too please and thank you" she yelled out.

"Gotcha" he replied back. She heard the water cut on and a few seconds later the toilet flush. He walked out of the bathroom looking like he was two seconds away from panicking. April already knew why though. "The condom broke" he said and starred at her.

"I know. I saw it when I woke up" she starred back at him wondering how he would handle the situation. She could already see his wheels turning. He wiped his hands over his face as he stood in front of her booty butt naked.

"What you want to do bout it" he asked and she already knew what he was asking.

"Well I'm not taking a plan B so you can count that out. Besides we don't know what's gonna happen anyway" she shrugged and watched him walk back into the bathroom to cut the water off.

"You on birth control" he asked as he made it back to the room, picked her up, and took her into the bathroom.

"Don't put me in yet. I gotta tinkle" he placed her on the toilet but didn't leave. He had seen this scene play before him so many times anyway. "But no I'm not on birth control" she wiped herself and flushed the toilet before easing up and being picked up and placed in front of the sink to wash her hands. April had no reason to be on birth control. It wasn't like she had a man and the only pleasure she was receiving was from her fingers and her handy dandy dildo.

"Are you ready like really ready if you do so happen to be pregnant" he asked concerned and worried at the same time as he looked at her through the mirror. Her body was laced in love bites, hickies, and finger prints reminding him of the wild night they had. She knew why he was questioning her and she didn't mind. He had every right to be concerned.