Chapter 15:The Stray

My eye slowly began to open itself. It was met with an unfamiliar ceiling.

Y/n:"Ugh, where am I--"

I stopped when I tried to move. Something was pressing up against my body and holding me down. I got a better look of my surroundings and realized that I'm in team RWBY's dorm. Wait a minute. I looked to my right and saw Ruby on her top bunk bed and Weiss on her bottom bunk. I also realized that I'm elevated off the ground. Then it hit me. I'm in someone's bed! Wait, if Weiss and Blake sleep on the bottom bunk, and Ruby is sleeping across from me, then that means!

The bed sheets began to move. Yang peeked her head out and looked at me.

Yang:"Morning, handsome~"

My face instantly flushed. I whispered.

Y/n:"Y-Yang! I-I don't know how this happened! Honestl--"

I put my hand forward to try and move her away from m-

.

.

.

I looked at my hand to see it firmly planted on Yang's left breast.

Yang:"Ooh~ Dr. Y/n~ you're so bold~"

Yang moaned. I quickly removed my hand.

Y/n:"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-"

MEANWHILE IN Y/N'S MIND

Y/n's mind:

Y/n.exe has stopped working

BACK TO THE CURRENT SITUATION

Yang held a finger in front of my mouth, silencing me.

Yang:"Shh, shh, shh, just don't say anything~"

She removed her finger and got closer to me. Our faces were mere inches apart. She planted her lips on mine. My eye widened as my mind went blank. My eye slowly closed as she continued. My arms instinctively wrapped around her waist to draw her closer. She pulled away as I reopened my eye to look at her.

Yang:"Wow, that was fun~"

I blushed.

Y/n:"Ok, you've had your fun. Now it's time to get off before anyone wakes up!"

Yang grew an evil smile.

Yang:"Now we move on to part two!"

Before I had any time to process what she said, she pulled me in and kissed me again. My face heated before I began kissing her back.

Ruby:"What are you two doing?"

We both stopped. I looked to my left and saw the upset faces of Ruby and Blake. Weiss on the other hand was wearing a shocked expression while pointing at us with her body slightly shaking.