🤐Chapter.11🤐

Ok I never expected this to happen but even their storyline and off screen romance had ended.
Chris knew he was not gonna stand for it anymore so he got his revenge on Velvet and well in truly embarrassed her on live tv.
He supposedly proposed to her, he opened the box and nothing was in the box.
He told her that just like that box she has nothing.
She means nothing to him and well she did break his heart so she pays the price.
Velvet was upset and wanting her to take him back but he does not want her back because he realised that all along I was right about her the whole time, I really really was right about her.
I felt like no one ever listens to me anymore and that I am the last resort all the time, I try to be there for people I care about and sometimes that is not good enough especially in this situation.
Chris: "Just like this box, that's how I feel about you Velvet, absolutely nothing because you mean nothing to me and we are done, it's over and do not come crying to me because I don't wanna hear it"
(Velvet had tears falling down her cheeks)
To me they are only crocodile tears, she knows what she did was wrong, she played one man and was seeing another.
She could've saved the drama and told Chris that she no longer loves him but loves someone else now but no, she has to do everything the hard way.
I tried to be her friend and it wasn't good enough.
I tried to warn her about her flirtatious behaviour towards men but she was having none of it so there was no longer any point of me getting involved and now she's in my ear and breathing down my neck and now I am getting pissed off at her, she crossed the line and she knows this.