😳Chapter.5😳

So I wrestled my second match and I had to team with Velvet Sky, omg I had to team with that slut to face Taylor Wilde and Sarita and that's exactly what I did, just as I thought we were actually getting along here......
Madison Rayne being the jealous hot head she is just Attacks me with the helmet while the referee was not looking and Taylor got the pin and the win on me.
Christy: "Here's your winners The Team Of Sarita and Taylor Wilde!"
Velvet: "MADISON! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?"
I heard Velvet shouting at Madison, I will admit I'm shocked, I thought Madison was the decent one out of her and Velvet, but it looks like I should watch my back when it comes to everyone especially The Other Knockouts.
I know what they all say now a days, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I mean that's what I may have to do from now on and that's what I plan on doing.
I honestly don't know this is getting from bad to worse, my win last week made people see my potential around here in TNA and I'll continue to do just that because I wanna be like the history makers just like my family because that's what I am about and I am more than just a pretty face and they all know it.
I'm also more than just a family name, I'm more than just Kerry Von Erich's Daughter, I'm more than Lacey Von Erich's Twin Sister and I am capable of a whole lot more so the next time Madison messes with me she'll be sorry and will never wanna mess with me ever ever again ever!
I'm sick of sluts like her thinking they can just take advantage of me.
I'm too nice, I need to change a little then they will know not to mess with me, next week I will be a totally different Lucy and they will find out exact why I'm gonna be a bitch from now on.