👏🏼Chapter.3👏🏼

So I made my TNA debut apart of The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich and Me) and we literally made a name for ourselves and we are The True Beautiful People around here.
I mean it wasn't long when Angelina and Velvet beat that old has been Roxxi and Madison because Madison cost Angelina the title but Velvet and Madison cake more to a understanding but Angelina failed to see why Madison should be forgiven but she's no longer The Beautiful People leader plus she's not really as great as she makes out so I'm glad she's not apart of our group to be honest.
Things look like they are going up for me, I didn't think I was gonna go anywhere with my career and I thought I would only be a hours job because they think I'm pretty but I was wrong and so were they.
I'm just happy to be apart of a company that's proud and happy to have me be with them like TNA Impact Wrestling.
Vevlet: "I'm so glad you and Lacey are here"
Lacey: "Thanks Velvet we are glad to be here too"
Velvet: "Your welcome"
I stood shy in the corner and smiled but did not say a word, then this man comes along and kisses Velvet and Velvet kisses him back yet I'm still wondering who he is, I have not met everyone yet, no I had no intension of stealing him from her because that's not what I'm like but I remained quiet then he saw me in the corner.
Chris: "Hi"
Me: "Hi"
Chris: "I'm Chris Sabin, Velvet's Boyfriend, nice to meet you"
Me: "Lucy Von Erich"
Chris:"Of course, apart of the famous Von Erich Family"
Me: "Yeah that's right"
Velvet: "She's wonderful isn't she?"
Chris: "Yeah"
Velvet: "Well Lacey and Lucy were just leaving.... *Whispers* Go Ladies, now please"
So myself and Lacey left the room and my first day just as I thought was great turned out to be so bad because of that bitch, I regret ever coming here now, I just looked down and Lacey looks at me.
Lacey: "Lucy? Are you ok?"
(I walk away)
Lacey: "Lucy?"
I needed that alone time before I could punch Velvet in the face, already I hate that girl and honestly I thought she was ok at the start but she shown her true colours to me and now I know what she's really like, a Dog without a bone, all bark and No bite!