😱Chapter.10😱

So I knew this would happen one day, I knew it.
So Chris walked in on Velvet and Bully Ray's date and obviously Velvet has a confession to make, obviously she's screwed it with him now.
Velvet: "Chris, this is a misunderstanding we are just friends"
Me: "You Liar!"
Chris: "Lucy?"
Velvet: "Lucy?"
Bully: "Lucy?"
Chris: "You Knew She was cheating on me?"
Me: "Yes but you wouldn't of believed me, I have proof"
Chris: "Ok where is your proof?"
I show him the video and Velvet denied everything and so did Bully Ray and Chris got mad, he got really really angry and just walked away with no explanation as to what he had just saw.
Velvet: "What has gotten into him?"
Me: "I'm not going to say anymore, I'm going"
So I left in tears and I didn't want anyone to see me but Lacey saw me upset and I didn't want things to go this way but they did, I felt like I let Chris down but Sabin really saved my life and my whole heart and now I think he might be mad at me.
Lacey: "Lu? What happened? Tell me"
Me: "I can't..... I can't..... I just can't"
I walked away and went back home trying to stop crying and I saw the baby sitter with the kids and I hidden in my closet crying thinking to myself...
How the hell am I gonna cope with this?
The baby sitter calmed me down and told me if I need time she's willing to give me the time, threat or no threat I'm glad she came when she did, she is awesome.
I really felt calm at this stage but there are still fears of what could happen next and I think I know what's coming, as usual I just might get the blame for all of this but then again he might see sense and end this nonsense once and for all.
I'm just greatful that I have support from people and if it wasn't for them I would be screwed but I guess the moment I'm waiting for just might happen on next weeks tapings of Impact so I think we might just find out then and I'll wait and see.