🤔Chapter.1🤔

So this is my life, carrying the legacy of a Von Erich family, I was with so many female based companies and I have always waited my turn and still absolutely nothing.
I love my kids but my partner just cheated on me and left.
I never heard from him again and he was violent so I'm glad he's gone but I only have Lacey's support, she is my sister and I love her, she means the world to me.
Lacey: "Sis he was a asshole for doing what he did, just forget him"
Me: "He did a lot of Damage to me and the kids and he's clearly proven that he does not care about us and I now have no one apart from you"
Lacey: "I know that but things will change, they will, something will go right at some point I can promise you that Lucy, I really can, Something does have to go right at some point"
Me: "Who's gonna be with me now? I have two kids, no man is gonna want to date a woman like me with two kids, I'm a loser"
Lacey: "No your not, you only just got started, if he couldn't see you were best for him then he clearly never deserved you in the first place, now did he?"
Me: "No"
Lacey: "See, my point exactly"
I have always done what is best by my kids and I have always done what's best by myself and my career and Lacey is the only one who supported me, Our sister Holly will only be around us now and again but not always, my Mother is the exact same but I never hear from her anymore.
She only wants to know now and again to hear from her Grandkids but yeah that's my life, everyone keeps avoiding me like the last resort I've always been so it will not surprise me if no one ever wants to know me but that's ok, it's happened before.
Some people including my family can be like a fly on a wall so keeping myself and my kids to ourselves Maybe is a good thing indeed and maybe this is my life, maybe I'm made to be on my own with the only people I love in the whole world but I'll see about that one.