2|| Didn't your dad just die?

Peter practically ran toward Camila as Shawn shoved his hands in his pockets, a frown etched on his handsome features. Camila was first to drop her gaze to the rather enthusiastic man approaching her.

"I'm sorry. Are you the Camila Cabello?" He gaped at the beauty, and she rewarded her admirer with a smile. Shawn finally stopped walking when he was right behind his friend.

"The one and only." She replied and hung her sun glasses on her shirt. Shawn scoffed from behind Peter, causing Camila to raise her eyebrows at him.

"Nice to meet you too, Mendes." She finally acknowledged his presence, then  he nodded his head in reply. Peter looked back and forth between the two, feeling some kind of tension between them.

"Sorry, Camila. He's not usually this quiet. I think it's probably jet lag." Peter spoke up, but Camila shook it off with a light laugh, playfully slapping his arm. A few paps called out for her to get her attention. She playfully posed for the cameras before turning her attention back to Shawn and his friend.

"My gosh. What is up with you guys being too tall?" She commented, her eyes glancing at Shawn from time to time. The woman could not deny that she found him extremely attractive. His facial features were almost perfect, even with an annoyed expression on his face. Still, she was oblivious as to why he acted that way towards her. She was left to assume that he was just tired, or that he was normally quiet.

"Brandon, get all of their bags and take them to the car." She ordered her bodyguard, and spun around to look around the place. Peter was still star struck, so he hasn't spoken a word.

"It's alright. I can carry them myself." She heard Shawn politely say to her bodyguard. She decided not to insist on it, and continued to walk ahead. Shawn silently followed behind her, along with Peter.

"Oh! Is McDonald's okay?" She turned to look at the two, questioningly. Shawn stayed quiet, while Peter nodded eagerly.

"Yeah. I'm really hungry. Is that jetlag?" Peter said, whispering the last part to Shawn. Once they've found their seats, another one of Camila's bodyguard appeared from behind her and she let us pick our meal.

"I'll just have water." Shawn spoke for the first time, since he saw Camila.

Camila's eyes widened upon hearing his voice. "Swoon. You have the raspiest voice I've ever heard.. it's really sexy." She said, shamelessly and shrugged as if to say "just saying"

Peter laughed while Shawn's jaw slackened, his eyes widening a bit as he avoided her gaze.

"How did he appear out of nowhere? And how many of those do you have?" Peter asked, referring to her body guard. Camila laughed, enjoying Peter's playful behavior.

"I've lost count, but right now I just brought five with me." Camila said as she waited for Peter to decide on his meal.

"Okay. So I'm not really that hungry anymore.  I'll just have an Oreo Mcflurry, a double cheese burger, with fries and drinks, and chicken nuggets." Peter finished ordering his meal and turned his attention back on the table.

"So I uh, never caught your name." Camila said to Peter, deciding to ignore Shawn since he made it a point to do so to her. She decided to shrug it off, since it wasn't his job to befriend her; instead, it was his job to help her crack the case, and she knew he was the best at what he did.

"Yeah. I saw the placard and everything." He said and she mouthed 'sorry' with a guilty look on her face.

"It's Peter Akio Johnson." He proudly introduced himself, causing Shawn to turn to him and give him a questioning look.