' Hazel Stop!' Xavier shouts

' keep going...he's not to far' Mia spoke

Sprinting forward as I listened to her. Not paying attention of others caught up to me. Not knowing if I was even closer to her.

Not feeling the eyes that followed her from afar...

Seeing the territory ending I had pushed my self a few more steps before feeling myself being pushed on my leg.

Seeing Xavier right beside me as his eyes locked with mines.

' turn back he's okay' he spoke

'..why can't I see that for my self' I snarled

Looking forward taking a step out only to stop. His scent. The feeling of Mia was gone. Taking a step back into the territory I could feel him.

' Mason?'

No response from him.

Huffing I turned around to meet Ashley and max with a few others.

' we were looking for you, where were you even?' Max asked

But I didn't answer him, simply looked into his eyes.

' you know where Mason is don't you?' I saw I change in his eyes from the question and my eyes flicker to Xavier

' do you? I just need to see him!'

' we don't, we don't know Hazel...a-actually I have an idea where'

He walked over to me slowly putting his head down when a small scent of his caught my attention.

Immediately sprinting to it as I heard Xavier call out to me. Running till I knew I was near him. Till I knew he was alright.

Seeing the end of the tree line in a small clearing in his territory, the scent had gotten stronger.

Rushing to it, I felt Mia start to get excited. Being only a leap away I did so only to be pushed to the ground and pinned.

" Hazel?" Mason spoke

My ear flicker to him seeing he sat on the ground.
I tried to stand up but teeth were near my neck. I took a small breath in realizing it was the she wolf from before.

Growling as she did it back.

" let her go. Again she's my sister" he spoke

Seconds later I heard a second growl. This time from Xavier. The girl quickly got off as I stood up. Looking at her I could see her walk back to Mason.

I felt a small pain in my heart. Watching her nuzzle her head on his back.

' Mia...I don't think it was a good idea to come here' I said to her

' no speak, speak to him. That we are sorry-'

' you say it. He doesn't want anything to do with us right now.'

" why do you keep looking for me?" He spoke

'I just wanted to see if you were okay, I-I mean I heard you left so I went to find you' I explained