Chapter 24: Desperately Deprived

Start from the beginning

She gasped, pulling away from him.

"How dare you," she laughed. "I did not know it was rated R. You should have told me before clicking on it." 

She hit his chest playfully, her eyes widening when he caught her hand.

"Well, I'm all excited now, and someone's got to take responsibility," he grinned playfully.

"How about you just fix it yourself?" she replied sassily.

Thinking back to the movie, her eyes widened.

"Wait, are you hard from the girl in the movie? I thought you liked me," she frowned, feeling hurt and a bit jealous.

His mood changed from playful to serious.

"No, babe. I only have eyes for you. I've only had eyes for you," he said, mumbling the last part.

Her eyes softened at his comment. Is this real? Does he really feel that way? She sighed, gathering her thoughts. He probably tells that to all the girls, she concluded.

He continued.

"That girl was loud and obnoxious. Feeling you cuddle into me and seeing your blushing face was what turned me on. Especially the drool you left on my shirt," he laughed jokingly, lifting his shirt with two fingers to show her the little puddle.

She blushed in embarrassment, shoving against his chest.

"You don't have to point that out!"

He smiled.

"See? You're so cute."

Grinning, he pushed her onto him and rolled them over. He hovered over her as she giggled, her hair spread out around her.

"Can we?" he wriggled his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes at his playful energy.

"Okay," she said slowly, giving in.

Just as he bent down to kiss her soft pink lips, they heard a coughing above them.

Aiden groaned.

"What now?" he looked up, irritated.

Axel stood above them, his arm around the blonde's waist. Emily tilted her head back to see them too.

"Haven't you two done enough for one day? My heart hurts as it is. At least get a room," he scowled down at them.

The blonde curled into Axel more.

"Oh, baby, I can make your pain go away. Let's do it again," her fingers drew circles on his chest.

Emily glanced at Axel's appearance. His blonde hair was disheveled, the zipper on his jeans open. The shirt he was wearing had a few buttons missing, leaving room for the blonde to slide her hand underneath it. There were lip-shaped kiss marks crawling up his neck and down his shirt.

Emily frowned, looking back at Aiden to control her emotions. Did he really sleep with her? Tears welled up in her eyes.

"If I must remind you, Emily's mine. Now quit being a jackass and leave us alone," Aiden growled.

Axel huffed.

"Fine. Let's go back to my room, Crystal."

Crystal, the blonde, squealed in excitement as they waltzed back up the stairs.

Aiden gazed down at Emily to see the heartbreak tearing up her eyes.

"I can't believe that bastard was your first," he said, frowning.

She puffed out a laugh, trying to lighten up her worsening mood.

"I can't believe that he's your brother," she sighed.

He gave her a look of agreement. Abruptly, his eyes widened a little as he recalled something.

"Oh, by the way, some of my friends are going to a music festival tomorrow. Should we go together?"

She looked at him in shock.

"As a couple?"

His smile grew.

"Yeah, as a couple. It can be our first date."

She twiddled her thumbs together by her chest.

"Will I know anyone there?"

He laughed.

"Well, other than me, Ross and Tristan should be coming too."

She smiled. She wanted to see Ross again. She was her first real female friend.

"Okay, I'll go. Good thing I brought a change of clothes," she looked down at herself, still wearing Aiden's shirt and boxers way past two o'clock. Her mother would be so upset if she ever knew. A lady was to never wear pajamas anywhere but in the bedroom, or that's how her mother put it.

"Great."

He leaned down, finally getting that kiss he was so desperately deprived.