19

I'm changing Sam's vid up a bit

|December 20, 2017|
Planning

C A M I

"So you aren't going to tell the fans?" Corey asks, sat on the couch alongside the rest of the roommates. Colby had called a house meeting so we could tell the roommates what they've all been waiting forever for, according to them. Aaron, Devyn, Corey, Elton, Sam, and Kat were all crammed together on the L shaped couch with smiles on their faces.

"At least not for a while." Colby says and I nod in agreement. Apparently Colby's fans have a tendency to be very... protective of him. I feel like I could handle anything they threw at me but Colby was too concerned. It didn't bother me if we never told the fans about us, honestly. A lot of them already assumed we were dating.

         "Well it's about time. Jesus, I've been rooting for you guys for months." Aaron said which made me laugh. I still couldn't believe any of this was even real. Camila Parks dating Colby Brock... it didn't seem like something that ever would have happened. I certainly never thought it would have. Colby was smiling next to me and Sam awed loudly at our intertwined fingers.

          "Yeah this better not be a prank or I'm killing you guys." Katrina spoke, pointing her finger at us with narrowed eyes. All the guys and Devyn agreed. "You know what, prove that it's real. I need proof." She added on. Again, everyone agreed, and Colby scrunched nose up in confusion.

         "What do you want us to do?" He asked them skeptically. I mimicked his expression as I watched them all think.

         "I would say kiss but all of LA has heard you fuck so I'm at a loss." Sam says and the entire room erupts in laughter. I can't help but laugh as Colby's face turns bright red. The room went silent as everyone thought and I couldn't help but wonder what kind of crazy shit they would come up with. However, Colby had an idea before anyone else.

         "I have pictures from our date!" Colby shouts to silence the roommates talking amongst each other. No one other than Adrianna knew we had gone on a date so most of them were shocked to hear we had. He pulled his phone from his pocket and showed them a few photos and videos he had taken throughout the night and I smiled. I hadn't even realized he had taken most of those videos.

         Colby soon pulled me up to his room to 'nap', even though it's literally noon, and shut the door behind us. He fell back into his bed with a sigh and I did the same, throwing my arm and leg over him like a starfish. "Care to give me some fucking room?" Colby asked while pushing me off him.

         "What? I'm sorry did I hear something?" I say, looking around the room as if I'm confused. Colby suddenly jumped to his knees and started tickling me. I squealed loudly and yelled for him to stop, finally grabbing his wrists and pulling them away which caused him to fall on me. I coughed at the sudden weight on my chest and we both laughed. A knock on the door sounded and Colby turned, still laying halfway across me.