I stood up and found new cloths to wear. Soon after I turned my attention back to her.

"A lot of men have fucked you and will only fuck you because you are "attractive" on the outside. Yet they never stayed around because you are a nasty, dirty, unlovable, disgusting, repulsive, cold, empty bitch." I said calmly as I stalked forward making her stumble back into the hallway in fear.

"Now if you excuse me, I would like to get dressed." I slammed the door and hopped in the shower and redressed.

Soon I was walking into 2nd block class a bit late as Mr. Kieth threw me a disappointed look. I shrugged it off as I went to sit in my normal seat. Chris was already in his seat which was right beside mine. I didn't say anything and he didn't neither. The class went on for awhile. It was very quiet and very boring except for the soft whispers of conversation. We were instructed to read, yet all I could do was think of all the catastrophes that has occurred over the past few weeks.

"What's wrong?" I heard Chris mumble.

"Nothing." I responded reflexively.

"Don't lie to me and talk to me." He demanded. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Just the other day you was willing to knock my head off if I would have said anything."

"Yeah, I was. You are my brother though. So talk." I sighed and turned to look at him. I knew he wouldn't let up so I told him everything that has been going on for the past few days.

"Wow." He whispered. "Are you okay?" He asked and suddenly I was letting a small dry laugh. I wasn't okay. He knew I wasn't okay. Yet I didn't want to cry so I laughed to keep all the pain I felt inside down.

"Things could be better you know."

"Yeah. I just don't know how you stayed so calm when she said all of that." He said shaking his head. I looked over to see him looking at me with concern.

" I felt nothing though. I know that my mom was a drug addict and my dad was a dead beat. That woman put me through alot of stuff. I don't hate her for it. Honestly I don't know what to feel but numb. She died from an overdose and I was taken in but my aunt and her boyfriend. I was happy for a bit until everything went to hell." I whispered looking off into to space as I watched those memories play in my mind. I realized that I been doing that for awhile and pushed them away. I sighed.

"I met Ty not long after that though. Things became tolerant. But now she is pissed at me. Really pissed." I felt him pat me on the back.

"Yeah we both been fucking up." He agreed.

"What's been up with you and Cam." His face looked ashamed and depressed.

"She is ignoring me. I honestly think she is scared of me. Me off all fucking people. I mean I get it. I just lost it when I see her bleeding. I couldn't hear shit. I couldn't feel shit. I could only focus on hurting him. Everything else faded out. The last thing I wanted was to scare her away. " He said sounding so distraught.

"Dude she is a little more sensitive when it comes to violence. You have to keep your temper in check. She might be scared you'll lose it on her." I advised.

"What the fuck! I would never put my hands on a female. Why would she even think that?" He questioned confused and a bit hurt.

"I know you wouldn't hurt her. I'm just saying she just isn't a big fan of it." I tried to explain without telling her business. He was quiet for a moment.

"Somebody must have been putting their hands on her. I mean I see how she acts and responds but she always has an exuse  for it.
The scars and bruises."  He whispered.

"Look it's not my business to tell-

"So this has just been happening and I was told nothing. You've been doing nothing-

"I haven't been letting shit happen. It's not my place to intervene even though I have tried countless times. Like I said, its not my place to tell you but you know.

"So all this time she has been covering it up. I know that Ty knows and you know. But the rest of us didn't. Why couldn't she tell me? Why wouldn't she tell me?" He kept questioning himself.

"Yeah, I don't know what she lied and told you guys, but she just wasn't ready to let y'all know." I was a bit concerned about how calm he was.

"She thinks I would hurt her." He whispered as he put his head in his hands.

"She is just cautious. What happened yesterday just threw her off is all, but she knows you will never hurt her." Chris seems like he took little comfort in my words and I sighed.

Suddenly the bell was ringing signaling lunch time for us.

I'm going to talk to her." Chris said but I stopped him

"I know you need to talk to her. I think you should talk to her, but I don't know if this is the best time nor setting for that particular topic." He understood and we made our way to the lunchroom.

We bumped into Daniel along the way. He was walking with some girl. I knew this wasn't gone end well with him doing this.

"Guys I want you to meet Dajaih." Daniel said after sticking his tongue down her throat.

"Bro I can't do this with you today." Chris said walking off and I followed him.

Soon we were in the cafeteria. I spotted all three of the girls sitting down at our usual table. We made our way over and the table fell silent. I looked at Ty who refused to look at me.

Even when she is mad at me, I can't stop thinking about how beautiful she is. I know that I was staring, yet I couldn't help it. I just wanted to be able to go her and capture her in a hug as I breathe in her sweet scent while her curls tickle my throat. I broke my stare to realize that Chris was doing the same as I with Camren. It made me laugh causing everybody to look at me. It did appear kind of weird since everyone wasn't in the best mood.

Suddenly Daniel comes flopping down with this Dajaih girl. I began to shake my head in disappointment. I waited for the hell storm called Cherry to come wash us all away. But it never came. The girls just continued to eat and talking to each other as us guys watched them in surprise.

"Hey babe. I brought you your ice cream." A dude who I recognize said to Cherry as he sat next to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. I was in total shock. Cherry might be freaky but she was loyal. She always stood by Daniel even when he did dum shit like now.

Daniel whole demeanor changed. He was pissed and was staring at the guy. He was about my height with dark brown hair curly hair tied in a man bun. He was known for being a good baseball player and a smart kid with a bright future. He was someone a lot of girls wanted. What made it worse is that the guy has chased after Cherry multiple times only to be turned down because of Daniel. Now he has her and we all know he would do anything to keep her.

"You guys are dating." He stated with disgust.

"Yes." Tyler said as his dark green eyes never left from Cherry. Yeah I remember his name is Tyler.

"Why? Did you not take the hint that she didn't want you man? You harassed the girl so much that she finally agreed. Pitiful." Tyler just laughed at him.

"Babe you don't have to reply." Cherry whispered to him.

"You really need to stop playing with this man feelings like that." I felt bad for Daniel. He didn't understand that he was digging a hole for himself. Tyler just shook his head.

"She was actually the one who hit me up. She said she realize that she been chasing the wrong guys and she didnt realize that she actually was ignoring the good ones. She always liked me but was too afraid to try because of you. But don't worry about us. She will be truly happy over here." Tyler said sternly.

"Bro I will beat your fucking ass." Daniel said standing up pissed. At this point his girl had already left. Tyler had gotten up ready to defend himself as Daniel stalked over to him.

"I'm not trying to fight because your stupid ego is hurt. Deal with the fact she is truly done with you." Tyler spat at him. And that's when everything went to hell.