I close my eyes and feel myself speeding and as I opened it I'm in Eomma's training area.
I need to call mom right away...
Oh right! She teach me a magic.
I send her a pink message ball saying I'm here on her lawn and meanwhile Orange lights appeared.

"Ddal...you're back...so are you ready to learn your skills?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Okay so here," she said and put a bottle one meter away from me.

"Now you'll simply make it float... just imagine and believe you can do it...and I'm sure you can...ready?" She asked and I nodded again.

I focused on the bottle and easily make it float.

"You're amazing! Ordinary witches will fail a lot before doing it perfectly but...you're the chosen one so you're perfect!" She squealed and err when did my mom became childish?!

"Next challenge," Eomma pointed the bottle and it's now ten meters away from me...I gulped.
"Now...simply make it float towards you and get the bottle I believe you can do that!" Eomma smiled but soon it vanished when she saw my doubt.

"Oh come on ddal! It's easy!" She encourages while I take a deep breath.
Focus in the bottle, focus in the bottle,focus in the bottle

'Fine!Just stick with him!I don't need you!'

The bottle fall in the ground.

"You failed?! How come this is even easier than teleporting,do you have a problem ddal?" she worriedly asked so I immediately shook my head...she don't have to worry about me.

I repeat making the bottle fly but it falled repeatedly as that phrase couldn't get out of my brain.

"Fine! Just stick with him! I don't need you"

I finally sobbed my knees fall down the ground.

"But I need you...why can't you listen to me?"I whispered as I cried heavily.

" Ddal? Are you al-"

"I'm not alright eomma," I break down and quickly hug my mom.
Why can't I forget that simple words of V?
I just met him for a short time why can't I just forget him?!

"Tell me what's wrong?" Eomma asked so I tell her every pain of mine.
Eomma sighs and rubbed my hair.

"I told you he's not good for you, you must have listen...to me maybe Shi-ra is right ddal...." Eomma said.
"That I'm a fool?"
"No...that he just use you to move on but he still loves someone...I think it's the reason why you can't learn to love each other because he love someone else," Eomma said and smiled gently but she doesn't help she just hurt me more...if it's just Shi-ra I won't believe her but Eomma I really believe her since she's Eomma.

"So what should I do now?" I asked bitterly.
"It's up to you ddal," Eomma said and I just sighed.
"You can train next time when you're okay,"Eomma said but I shook my head.
"I can train now I can do it," I said and a thought build in me
V just used me.

I feel my hate ruling me and the bottle quickly float in the air and as I touched it the bottle scattered.

"Ddal...minimized your hate you're just a beginner you might not control yourself and darkness might rule you look your magics are turning to dark pink,"

"Now your challenge is to make that rock float but you can rest first this is a bit difficult because the rock is heavy,"Eomma look at me worriedly but I'm determined I motioned my right hand in the rock and imagined that it's V...it floated and it's higher than I expected...I can feel that it's heavy but my hate is ruling me...the rock exploded in the air.