14| ㄴForgivingㄱ

The sun light hit my face, forcing me to open my eyes. I open my eyes tried to adjust with light. I feel weight on my hand. I turn my head and the familiar figure come in my sight.

His head resting on the back of my right hand. He is holding me hand while sitting on the chair. He must be uncomfortable. God knows how much I wanted him with me, but at the same time i am mad on him.

I tried to take out my hand from his grip without interrupting his sleep, but unfortunately he woke up. Looking at his baby sleeping are make my heart to skip the beat.

I quickly shift my grace towards the window. He notice it how I ignoring his presence. I hear him realising heavy sign. "Aera," He speak softly, oh god how much I miss this voice. My heart beating faster right now.

"You mad on me?"He asked softly but i ignore his question. He is the one who hide me all these years. He is the one who messed up everything or should i say he do that beacuse of me.

"Aera, look at me," He cup my cheeks making me look in his eyes. His eyes are red. "Please don't ignore me," he said and I let out sign, the tear roll from my eyes still looking down.

"Atleast listen to me," he said and I take a deep breath. "Then explain all this things," I said and look at him. He smiled at me before nodding his head. "I am sorry," he said still looking on my eyes not breaking eye contact.

"All these thing, I know i messed up but that was never my intention. I know i hide my real side from you beacuse I don't want you to be the part of my dark life, I don't want you to get hurt," he said and I let out chuckled.

"You never told me truth beacuse I never be part of your life Jungkook," "Its not truth," he defense himself. " you are the only one left for me, how I suppose to make your life in danger," he said and shrugh his hand from my cheek.

"If its that so then why you married Yoona," I asked, the part of me yelling at me, and other side encourage me to question him.

"Its beacuse I want you save, I don't want the past repeat," he said and look down. His hands curve in fist which is obviously stopping him from crying. "Believe me Aera," he said and I shook my head. I don't believe him until he told me his fear.

"What past jungkook," I asked. "My father also our mafia leader, he used to live my mom more than himself. Everyone know his weakness so they target my mom, after my mom died my father left lifeless one night he also left me alone in this cruel world," he said try not to cry.

The guilt take over me. I look at him and hold his hand. "Just like my mom was my father weakness, mine is you, I better to die but seeing you hurt make me die thousand time," he said and I smiled at him.

Finally he told me about himself. Finally he open up about his fear. "That's why I married her and that day I choose her to one who saved because if I choose you they will know that you are more important than the girl whom I married," he said and look in my eyes.