4| ㄴWeddingㄱ

"Everything has done Jungkook... You need to get ready," jimin said walking inside the groom room. Jungkook still looking outside the window.

"Are You okay bro," jimin asked with a little concerned. Jungkook let out a sigh before turning to face his best friend.

"Where is Aera?" Jungkook asked with a little sad voice. If he says that he don't want to marry her, he is lying but he afraid of loosing you.

"Jungkook she is inside the venue," Jungkook lower his head before bitting his lower lips. He know she is hurt last 1 week theh spend together not even once he think about the girl he is going to marry and Aera was aware of the fact that he don't love her even he say so.

"Jungkook, its okay she is fine with this marriage. Isn't its what you want?" Jimin asked with a little low voice. He know his friend having a bad time and here he is teasing him.

"Hyung, i--" "Jungkook you forget your watch in the apartment," Aera walk inside cutting the conversation between both of them. She give a smile to jimin before walking towards Jungkook.

"Aera...," Jungkook voice shows concerned for the girl right in front of him. Aera glance at him before holding his wrist.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Aera let put a chuckled before answering him. "Its not like you going to cancelled marriage if i am not," Aera fixed his tie and he hold her waist.

Jimin quietly left the room leaving both of them alone. Jimin knew they want some time before the marriage mayne he cancelled this marriage.

_____

"You know I am not," Jungkook look in my eyes. His action speak itself that how much he loves me and care about me but he don't want to accept that maybe he is afraid of something that happen in the past.

"Stay by my side that's all i want from you," He said, he eyes shows that he regret his choice but still he wanted to do that.

"I do," I said and he smiled at me knowing that its kinds of vows. "Never leave me... just trust me whatever happen," i asked and he nodded his head before replying. "I do,"

"We need to go kook... the ceremony is starting," Jimin oppa said and he is still looking at me. He lean closer and lightly kiss on my lips. "wait for me i will come back as fast as i can," that all he said before walking out.

____

The ceremony started, the groom standing there for waiting his bride but his eyes continuously staring at the girl who is sitting in a front row with her sad eyes.

She smiled at him when she look at him. He smiled back just when the door open standing their his bride. His heart clunch when the drop of tears escape form Aera eyes. He knew how much he hurt her but he need to do that.

The bride walking down aisle but he didn't bother to look towards his soon to be wife. He let out a sigh when her father give her hands into him.