Chapter 18:

Everybody stared at Zayn and Addie ran out of the room crying and I followed her.

"Addie come here" I said hugging her. "I knew he was lying to me" she said sobbing. "I'm so sorry" I said rubbing her back.

Zayn's POV:

He said my name and everybody glared at me, Addie ran out crying and Kenzie ran after her.

"Did you cheat on Addie?" Liam asked and I nodded. I stood up and walked over to Kenzie and Addie. "Addie I am so sorry" I said

"go away" she said. "no I made a mistake."

"Zayn just go away" Kenzie said to me. I turned around and slowly walked away leaving them and going back to my seat. No body would look at me, I held my head in my hands and cried.

Liam's POV:

I walked over to Kenzie and embraced her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry babe" I said and she cried quietly.

"she has been my best friend since 2nd grade" she said between sobs. "I know but it's going to be alright" I said rubbing circles on her back with my thumb.

Addie's POV:

That bastard I thought. I can't believe he cheated on me with Callie. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a tissue and wiped off the mascara that was streaming down my cheeks I walked back to the living room and heard singing. I walked to the window and looked out. Zayn was standing there singing. A single tear slid down my cheek and onto the window sill. "please Addie I love you" he said "it was a mistake"

"but that doesn't change what you did" I said and closed the window.

Kenzie's POV:

Addie has called me a thousand times. I walked over to her flat and knocked on the door. She opened it and pulled me in "last night Zayn came here and sang to me" she said "and I realized that I still love him what should I do?" she said

"I don't know I forgave Liam and it turned out good" I said

"but the fact that he hooked up with Callie and got her pregnant! Ugh" she yelled throwing her hands up in the air.

"I have an idea" I said smiling.

Addie's POV:

Kenzie told me her idea and I ran it through my head. "I don't know" I said. "come on you love Zayn and he loves you" she said

"fine where and when are we going to tell them?" I asked

"um my place later today" she said.

Kenzie's POV:

I waited with Addie for everyone to arrive the girls were already there and we had told them the plan.

Eventually the boys got here and we started. "I have an announcement to make" Addie said and everybody looked at her.

"I love you Zayn" she said and I 'awed'

"Also I'm going to have Callie and Zayn's child"

"how?" Niall asked

"like a surrogate" she explained "her eggs will be placed inside of me"

"I think that is a brilliant idea" Louis said. "do you think it's a good idea?" she asked Zayn and he nodded. "we are having a baby!" he said picking her up and spinning her around.

A/N: sorry for another short chapter. Only like two more chapter left! It's so sad!:(

Vote/comment/fan!

-Natalie