Chapter 13:

I pulled away and said "we should go back out there" he nodded I opened the door and we walked out together. Liam sat down and u sat on his lap. Everybody started at us. Harry looked at his watch "I think we should be going" he said grabbing Hannah's hand and standing up. I stood up and hugged Hannah and Harry. Louis and Eleanor left next,then Zayn and Addie,and Niall and Caitlin. "can you give Ash a bath?" I asked Liam "sure" he said picked her up and taking her to the bathroom. I cleaned up the kitchen and living room when I finished I went into Ashlyn's room

and got some pink pajamas for her and walked into the bathroom where Ash was in the tub and Liam was washing her hair. "mommy!" Ash said as she saw me. "hey baby" I said rinsing her hair. I picked her up and dryed her off with the towel. When she was dry I put her pajamas on her and brought her into her room. " let me put her to bed" Liam said

"it's ok you don't have to"

"I want to" he said and I got up. I walked into my room and slipped off my dress and put on a shirt of Liam's that went down just below my butt and then his sweatpants. I heard him singing and got out my phone. I walked into Ash's room quietly and took a video. It was so sweet! Liam stood up and kissed her forehead I ran and jumped on the couch and landed on my stomach. "whatcha doing"Liam asked "laying on the couch" I said nonchalantly. "ok" he said laying next to me. He pressed his lips against mine and he laid on me and slid his hand up my shirt. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. We walked into my bed room and we fell on the bed.

I had sex with Liam I thought in my head that next morning. I got up and got on some clothes I heard Ashlyn and Liam arguing. "what's going on?" I asked them

"she doesn't want to watch toy story!" Liam said

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen "I made you some coffee" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I still haven't totally forgiven you" I said walking away. He stood there looking hurt. "do you want me to leave?" he asked. "no but-" I started but Liam's soft lips pressed against mine. "please give me another chance" he said his lips hovering over mine. "I'm just afraid of getting my heart broken" I said "again" my voice cracking as I said that. "Mckenzie Isabel Weatherly I Liam James Payne promise to never hurt you for as long as I live" I knew he was being serious, his brown eyes staring into my blue ones. "I love you" he whispered. "I can't keep on forgiving you" I said not making eye contact.

Liam's POV:

"I can't keep on forgiving you" she said her eyes not meeting mine. My heart dropped and my eyes started to water and I was going to cry. I really lost her there is no way she is every going to forgive me, not even in a million years.

"but that's what I'm going to do" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled and picked up Ash and hugged her and Kenzie together. I got my girls back.

A/N: sorry this chapter is short and surprisingly it took me a long time I just have a lot going on right now and I have some news this story is almost over! I know it's only been 13 chapters so far but I'm just going to end it but...... Their might be a sequel! Should there be? Please give me feedback. When I get lots of votes/comments then it makes me update faster! So remember to vote/comment/fan! I will give out my kik when I get 400 reads and congrats on three VMA's One Direction!

-Natalie