Chapter 30 DoorSteps

======================================================

Text copyright © JuliaLee™ 2013,2014,2015,2016

The Moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be mad, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for request for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email no longer available to public, apologies for any inconvenience.

================================================================

Melanie's POV

"Where are we going?" I giggled.

"You'll see love." I could feel him smirking me. I was blindfolded. I couldn't wait where our honeymoon was.

"Can you give me a hint?" I asked but I couldn't help and grin so huge.

"No.. that'll just give it away." He chuckled. I tugged on Kol's arm.

"Come on! It's not like a island is it?!" I laughed.

"No, it's something better." Kol laughed.

I felt the car come to a stop. Kol took off the blinds and I saw Bright shinning lights and people dressed all in 1950's dresses... Las Vegas?!

"We're in LAS VEGAS?!" I looked over at Kol.

"The first time you actually had fun... well, you were a ripper. But this was your favorite place." Kol smiled. I grinned wide and kissed him on the lips.

"So what do we do first?" I raised an eyebrow.  as Kol held me tightly against him.

"How about a hotel first?" He smirked. I smiled.

"I love that idea." I smiled then he dropped his luggage and carried me bridal style.

2 weeks later being in Las Vegas, we got drunk, we were mostly in bed, we gambled, we did everything, meaning everything you can do in Las Vegas.

It's been a 2 months and we decided to move back to mystic Falls, We have our own house. Kol wanted a huge mansion, but really I wanted a simple house that felt like home. But of course I won that one, it's a 2 story big but the warm feeling of family.

"Here." I gave the huge box to Kol. "Make sure you put that in the kitchen!" I yelled.

"Why wont we just have some workers do it?" Kol asked as he walked inside.

"Because we have to be normal." I smiled.

"We vampires... I wouldn't call that normal." He murmured. I laughed. I grabed the last box of stuff and walked inside setting it down at the table. I looked at the nice big yet small house of feeling family, it almost looked like Elena's house but bigger. I smiled. I heard the door bell. I walked over and opened it. I looked and saw nothing-- I saw a small basket. I opened it and saw a newborn baby! I looked to see if anyone was running away but nobody. I was confused. I took the baby inside.

"Kol... come over here." I said.

"Please tell me we are not going to get-- is that a baby?" He stood next to me as I held it in my arms.

"I found it on our porch... " I whispered as I looked at the sleeping newborn.

"We should give it to the hos--"

"Let's keep it." I smiled. I always wanted a child, a girl. I did have a child in the past but that child was taken away from me. I wanted child a family, I thought before I was a vampire but that was long gone after being killed.

"Melanie... are you sure?" Kol asked.

"I always wanted to start a family. What a perfect way... it's like we were meant to find her." I smiled.

"Her?It's a girl..." Kol lighten up with a smile.

"Yeah, a girl..." I smiled holding the baby girl with her bright brown eyes glow like Kol's she looked like Kol even though I never gave birth to her nothing related to us but she looked like Kol so much.

"What should we name her?" Kol asked.

"... Jessie..." I smiled. I placed my touched Jessie's cheeks then Jessie grabbed my finger with her small little hands smiling at me. I smiled wide. She felt so much like mine.

"We're parents now." Kol smiled hugging me.

I nodded.

We were like a family  now. It was my true happy ever after. I married the love of my life, I have this beautiful daughter, We lived in a happy home... it felt like a dream but it was so real. This was the end of my chapter.

THE END!!!! DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! I KNOW ITS CHEESY AT THE END! BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! ITS DONE! WOW I'M GOING TO MISS MELANIE SALVATORE :(

LOVE THIS STORY GOING TO MISS YOU MELANIE!