Chapter 10 Not Over You

Kol's POV At the grill

I sat the table for two and drank some more hard liquore. I looked at Melanie and the Gilbert boy playing pool laughing. I poured some more hard liquore.

"How are you doing?" Rebekah sat infornt of me blocking my view of them.

"I'm fine... now go away." I said. I was not fine. I wasn't over her.

"Somebody jealous," Klaus laughed standing next to Rebekah pulling a chair and sat down.

"Shut up Mr. Loverboy." I said chugging down my drink looking at the two laughing playing pool. "What does she see in him?" I murmured.

"Well, not you apparently." Klaus said chuckling. I was hungry. I saw a girl walk out of the Grill. I followed her to her car. I tapped her shoulder.

"Hello Don't move." I looked into her eyes.

"I don't want any trouble."

"Neither do I. but that's all I got. getting into trouble." I looked into her eyes. "What's your name love?"

"jessica."

"Jessica. I got a secret. A BIG ONE! I can't be what she wants me to be. She wants someone like that Gilbert guy! Well, I can't! I love her. Why can't I have her? because She wants a human boy. I can't be that.." I grabbed her shoulders.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"I'm not sure, Jessica... because this is who I am... I'm not human... I missed it so much! that's my secret.  I miss being human.....but I'm not human..." I moved a piece of her hair and bite her neck as she screamed. I drained the girl dry. Melanie pushed me into the car.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

"We were just talking about you." I said pushing her then pushed her into another car. "We talked about how you don't want me... I get it! I get it! You want that Gilbert boy because he's human but let me tell you that he'll be running when he finds out his secret. I'll be there waiting for you. Small town boy small town life. It wont be enough for you Melanie." She pushed me.

"You're an ass you know that." She yelled picking up the girl half dead feeding the girl her blood.

"I'm not over you... you know that?" I said and she looked at me. "you wanna know a secret.... I missed you for the last 40 years of my life. I missed you. I couldn't live without you. When Klaus told me that you were alive 40 years ago I killed him but I just ended up in a coffin. My secret is I missed you... you were my humanity Melanie." She got up from the girl and looked at me.

"You're drunk Kol. Go home." She said coldly yet sad.

"No I'm not. I know what I'm saying and I mean it all. You were my humanity Melanie Salvatore. From the very beginning." I leaned into her. "I love you Melanie Salvatore and I will never in my life will get over you because during those 40 years in a coffin I thought about you. My love was true." I laughed. "Isnt that something, the so-called cold hearted Kol Mikealson, loving someone?! .... but then again it happens to anybody." I looked into her blue grey eyes looking for hope. "Please... forgive me. I don't want to loose you forever again."She leaned in smashing her lips against mine. She placed her hands on my cheeks. I put my hands around her waist pulling her closer. She pulled away.

"I forgive you Kol Mikealson." She smiled bitting her lips. I smiled and kissed her again more passionatly hoping this will never end.