Chapter 8 Family Once Again

Night

I walked through the open Salvatore House door. I walked entering a livingroom when someone pinned me to the floor. It was Damon.

"Okay, I'm getting used to being pinned." I smiled.

"Shut up." Damon yelled still on top of me. "What are you doing here?" Damon snarled.

"I'll tell you if you get off of me." I said.

"You might stab me again." He said.

"I wont this time. I only do it when you piss me off." I said then he got up I got up and sat on the couch. "I came for Peace. I want to be a family again."

"Ha! What made you think that?" Damon said.

"Well, Look at the Mikealsons... they've been together or seprarte from each other for 1000's of years. They stabbed each other in backs a billion of times and the are still together... peaceful." I smiled as he sat in the other chair and looked at me.

"What makes you think you can just say that and we have a happy every after?" He said. I sighed.

"Look Damon." I sat up. "I've been alone for the last 220 years. I was betrayed by many people Damon. I had no one to look up to. Do you want to know why I've been alone for the last 120 years?"

He just looked at me afraid to but he nodded.

"Damon I was a killer. When I got turned I became a killing machine. I killed over 100 of innocents souls. I knew if I went to you and Stefan you guys would leave me just the way you did back in 1864. I was afraid Damon. I was worse than Stefan, he didn't make the ripper I did.  I killed innocent lives I wrote down all of their names and then took them to their family to eat them infornt them as they scream in horror. I was a monster," I sighed. I got up walking to the fireplace. " I went to our descended and found Eric Salvatore. He helped me the last 40 years. Up to 10 years ago I was with Eric's son John killing vampires that used to be like me or about to turn into a ripper." I turned and face Damon. "I didn't have not brother to help me through what I went through. Just a descendant. You were able to accept Stefan... why not your little sister?" He looked at the carpet thinking then up at me.

"How do you know the Originals?" Damon asked looking at me trying to get rid of the ripper image in his head.

"Kol turned me we were to live enternaty together but that didn't work out. Klaus made me into the ripper... he made me hide my feeling of humanity. I was with them up until 1900's when I somehow got my humanity back and didn't want to be the ripper. I guess I was the party pooper. Rebekah decided since I wasn't needed anymore she staked me in the heart. But I couldn't die because she forgot that I had witches and they helped me back alive only once though. Luckly me! It was until 1920's I found out about Stefan being the next toy ripper for them. I had to be control my thirst. Then I met Eric and his wife they helped me." I crossed my arms. "Now that I told you my life story.... what do you say big brother?" I looked at him.

He looked up me sadden that he was never there. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there." I sighed. I thought about my own story I told him.

"Yes, I was backstabbed even the one I thought I love. " I said sitting back on the couch looking at the fire and pulled my hair back.

Flashback 1900

"Stop! This isnt right." I pulled the human off of Rebekah she was feeding on. "Their humans with souls!" Rebekah glared at me then laughed.

"What's wrong love? Your humanity back?" Klaus laughed.

"Yes. I'm done with you. How can you do this anymore?" I said. Rebekah got up pulling the woman with red hair. Rebekah moved the girl hair revealing the blood dropping. My eyes turned red I wanted to drink it I was leaning in about to drink the girl then I heard her scream I threw myself back. "I can't." i said.

"Don't be a party pooper. Melanie."  Rebekah said. Holding the girl still then bitting into her neck. I heard the girl scream I pushe Rebekah into the wall and grab a hold of the red hair girl. Rebekah was mad and slammed me into the wall. "Klaus, seems like our ripper toy is going soft and mushy. Shall I end her?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

"I don't think--" Klaus heard a step it was Kol. Rebekah broke a chair and stabbed it through my chest making blood go through my dress. I fell to the ground. I heard Kol laugh. How can he laugh at me dieing. Klaus was by my side in a second I only saw Klaus sadden eyes. I reached out to touch his cheek.

"Why..." I whispered. I felt my tear combined with Klaus fall down my cheek.

End of Flashback

'Sometimes I think I fell for the wrong Mikealson.'

I let a tear drop from the water filling into my eyes. I quickly felt Damon's arm wrapped around me strongly. I was waiting for those arms of a big brother for so long.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." Damon said. as I let the tear flowed in his chest. "Come home.... we'll be a family once again." I hugged him tighter.

"I've missed you Damon."

"I've missed you too little sister." I felt Damon put his head onto my head shushing me as I cried. I felt where I belonged in the arms of a big brother who was going to protect me.