Chapter 12 John's back

I used my vampire speed going quitely around the crowd heading outside where John stood. I smiled and ran to hug him. He hugged me tighter and twrilled me. "I've missed you." I smiled by his words. He put me down.

"So what are you going here? I thought you wanted to find your hot babes?" I smirked.

"Um... that didn't work out as planned." He turned his neck and I saw a bite mark. My eyes popped wide open. I grabbed his neck examining it.

"You got bitten?" I said. "vampire?" I pulled away to see his face.

"Werewolf." He annoced.

"You did have my vampire blood before going out hunting right?" He nodded. I hugged him he was okay. "So I guess you're a vampire now." I pulled away. "Wait how does hunting a vampire involve a werewolf."  I pulled away from him curious now.

"I was chasing after a beautiful blonde vampire and killed after I caught her draining 5 men. Which so happens to have a werewolf boyfriend." He shook his head. "I saw it coming then suddenly a pack attacks me." I rubbed his shoulder.

"It's okay. Look, since you're so new at this. Let's go back to my place. I'm going to help you with the thirst-- Did you already drink human blood?" I looked at him, he just became silence... he did."Come on." I dragged him to my car. and we drove off.

At the Boarding house in the Basement/Dugeon

"Sit." I pointed at the chair. He sat down. I clutched his hands in place and foot.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"Taking this slow." I pulled out a blood bag and popped a straw in. I saw his face come to rage wanting the blood. This wasn't going to be easy. I popped the straw in his mouth then he broke out of his hands and grabbed the bag drinking it all. I backed up startled on how strong he was. I grabbed the bag out of his hand and he snarled at me. I placed my hands on his cheeks loooking into his eyes. "HEy! Hey... JOhn...Stop." He looked into my eyes then the viens went away. I smiled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay...Just suprised on how strong you were. " I giggled. I looked at the clock it was midnight. I unclutched him. "Let's do it again tomorrow." I grabbed his hand and showed him the guest room. He entered the room. "Try not to escape, okay?" I smiled he turned and smiled giving me an okay with his hands. I closed the door going to my room.