Chapter 25 The Curse

Eric's POV

"You know I'm disappointed in you Melanie.." I walked around the girl in the chair with her hair over face from exhaustion.

"No.. bloody hell..." She murmured and peeked through her hair to look at me as I bent down to look at her.

"You weren't suppose to come to Mystic Falls." I mentioned. "What was your real intention?" I asked.

I saw her blue eyes reach up as she slowly raised her head.

"To meet my brothers." She whispered.

I chuckled "What a terriable lie." I looked at her again. "Tell me your real intention."

"That is my intention. To reunit with my brothers." She said.

I laughed again. "You knew the Mikaelson were in town. So you didn't mind and killed two birds with one stone." I looked at her blue eyes of walls. I smiled then got up picking up the bottel of vervain.

"I understand the Brother reunion but... Kol Mikaelson... rings a bell." I cirlced around her. "I remember you two were a thing. And after coming to town. You wanted revange but you knew you can't help fall for Kol all over again. You knew you would fall for him again. Am I right?" I stopped infornt of her again. She looked at the wall. I smiled and chuckled. "I am right."

"Why do you care? Aren't you suppose to help me get rid of the ripper?" She asked looking at me with her glare.

"I am going to help you get rid of the ripper but to chat up. We haven't seen each other in a long time. I want to see how you are doing." I smiled at her then grabbed her chin. " I care about the promise." She shrugged off and looked away. I chucked and walked over to the window. "You ready?" I smiled.

"....." She was silent meant she was ready.

"It's going to hurt." I pulled the blinds open and her screams reached the walls.

Later

"How long?" She whispered. I turned around and smiled.

"Maybe a year.... or 40?" I smirked as she glare at me.

"It'll be better if you just Kill me." She said.

I laughed. "Your spoil intentions are back." I leaned in closer to her. "You know you must follow the path that was given to you." I whispered.

"...." She looked at me. I saw those creamy brown eyes of guilt.

"You really have no choice... and since you got my only son to become a vampire." I walked around her holding the blood bag closer to her face.

I could feel the heat of her fighting off the ripper inside her.

"Gah... stop." She said through her teeth. I smiled.

"No. Choice." I smiled then dropped the blood bag making the blood splatter. I walked over to the blinds and opened them.

"GAHH!! PLEASE STOP!" She screamed.

"40 long years." I whispered. "What a curse." I smiled.

I know it's not long but give me ideas! I'm loosing my creativeness and I need inspiration for Melanie Salvatore! Please give me any ideas! THat's why I haven't been posting Melanie Salvatore in a while because.... I just got stuck... :( But I promise you that I will update... just give me ideas guys on what should happen maybe that'll end up as my inspiration! :)