Murderer 17 Madman

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and feel at ease.

This iconic dress is estimated to belong to Eugene.

    Bai Jintang took out his phone and briefly said two words to the twins, indicating that everyone should ignore it and continue eating.

    Zhan Zhao was a little surprised and asked: "Big Brother, do you recognize Eugene?"

     Jintang glanced at Yutang: "Has he contacted you?"

    "Yeah."

Bai Yutang smiled. "There were two 'fun' encounters, do you know about it?"

Bai Jintang glanced at him: "Come here, ask if you want to know."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and turned their faces to look at Bai Jintang: "Who is he?"

    Gently put down the glass in his hand, Bai Jintang said slowly: "Eugene is Leonard's subordinate, a leader of the Mafia."

    Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang did not say anything.

It was not easy to guess that Eugene is in the mafia but his identity is still somewhat unexpected.

However, Zhao Wei is quite surprised and said: "The current mafia is this popular appearance?"

    Sitting in the car at the entrance of the restaurant in Eugene.

He is now sighing on the steering wheel, thinking that he is getting more and more back, and he is going to stare at a child 24 hours a day. Fortunately, the child is now showing.

He watches Bai Yutang while watching the children. It's much better to be able to look at a beautiful man than to watch a group of third-rate fans.

    However, he still wonders in his heart, that Zhao Jue is mysterious, how to pay so much attention to an irrelevant child? He also needs to pay attention to his safety throughout the day, not to play with him.

    Being depressed, he was knocked twice on the window, and Eugene turned his face and immediately beamed his face - seeing an acquaintance.

    Putting down the glass, Eugene smiled and stared at the two people at the door: "Hey, twins."

    Ding Zhaolan and Zhaohui stood in front of the car and looked at Eugene, their eyes full of calculations.

    Xiao Ding touched his chin and said, "How come you are here? You were in Italy isn't it?"

    Da Ding patted Xiao Ding's shoulder:

"Look, this is the opposite, which mafia is willing to bring a cauliflower everywhere."

    "This is true." Xiao Ding continued to talk to Eugene, "it is still a girl."

    Eugene's helpless face shrugged: "I am not looking for trouble with white, you don't have to guard against me."

    Da Ding "snapped" two times, put out a finger and put it on the road, said: "Now the boss is finding you troublesome."