chapter twenty

[Olivias point of view]

I got up from the floor and walked into the kitchen, I walked up to the sink and stood there looking out the Window, I sighed out why does crap like this always happen to me? I am honestly so tired of everything I just need to get away. I didn't know where Louis was, my mind is a mess I don't know anymore. Life is confusing, maybe I'll move out, I mean I'm 19 why not? Louis wouldn't have to know anything. Who am I kidding? He would find me faster then I could get a mile from here.

I look at the clock, I realized it had been hours it was almost hitting sunset. Maybe I'll take a walk. I locked the door and walked off of the porch. I didn't know where i was gonna go but at this point i didn't care, I feel the nice breeze go through my hair. It felt good to get away, I just need a break from it all. I wish dad was back here, maybe it wouldn't be like this. I wish mom was still alive. I miss her. More then words can say. She would know what to do.

I walked down this little path I came across on the back roads. It was sort of like a forest on both sides, there was a road going through it. I see a pathway that leads into the the trees and I could feel it calling my name, I feel like there was somthing in there for me. I move my foot onto the little dirt path, then I hear a car the engine noise coming closer. I turn, of course it was Louis. "Olivia, get in the car." He said opening the passenger door. I look at him then back in the forest, look at him, then the forest. In all honesty I was thinking about darting into the woods, but there was somthing telling me to save this adventure for another day. When no one can spoil it. "Olivia, what are you staring at?" Louis asked In a frustrated tone. "N-nothing." I say turning from the forest and getting in the car. As we where driving away I saw a figure running through the trees. "I'll be back." I muttered under my breath.