Chapter thirteen

LOUIS POV

As we where driving to our destination I had the whole night planned out. First we were going to go to a really fancy place, then we are going to the fair. Her father mentioned that over the phone yesterday then we are going to go on a walk in the light meadow. It a meadow that's lit up with all kinds of lights.

"Where are we going??" she asks. I just smile at her.

"Louis please tell me." she says laughing.

"It's a surprise." I say

"Pwease wouis." she said in a Cute voice.

"Haha okay we are going out to eat." I say.

"Oh. Was that so hard to say?" she says smiling at me.

"Haha." I laugh. We soon arrive at the restaurant and go in.

"Table for two please." I say. Me and Olivia where coming as friends tonight. It was her birthday and I wanted to make her happy. Her father wasn't here so that had to be hard on her. We go to our table and sit down. We order out food, they bring us drinks. Then the food.

"So Louis, how many other girls have you made fall for you?" she asks grinning.

"W-what?" I shutter.

"You heard me boy." She said playfully. Wow I wish Olivia was always like this. Playful and happy.

"If you mean that as: how many other jobs I've had like this, I would say 20." I said.

"Oh I see, where you as close to them?" She asked.

"No... not really." Me and Olivia finished dinner and where walking back to the car. We drove off.

"Hey Louis.... this isn't the way home...." She said.

"I know." I say back.

"Where are we...." she stopped talking the minute she saw the Ferris wheel.

"Louis! how did you know??!! I love this place!" she shrieked.

"I can read peoples minds." I say.

"Yay!" she said. We where parked and she jumped out of the car like a little girl and walked to my side and hugged me. Almost knocking me over.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" she said squeezing me tighter and tighter with every word.

"Your welcome." I say. She was so pretty and funny and gorgeous she grabbed my hand and ran in. I ran behind her. She ran straight to the candy booth. This was gonna be fun with her all hyper.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was almost time to go. She was yawning it was cute.

"Louis?" she tiredly said.

"Yes?" I say.

"Can we go on the Ferris wheel?" she asks.

"Aren't you tired?" I ask.

"Yeah but my dad always took me on it before we would leave." She said.

"Okay. You're the birthday girl." I say. We walk up to it and step inside the little seat. She lays her head on my shoulder. We go around and soon stop at the top. She looks at me tiredly.

"Louis?" she asks looking me in the eyes.

"Yes?" I say looking back. She was so beautiful. She leaned and placed her lips on mine. She kissed me passionately I placed one hand on her cheek and the other on her neck. We kissed for what seemed like forever.