Chapter nine

OLIVIAS POV

I was waiting for the doctor to tell me when I could go home Louis was sitting on the couch staring at the floor.

"Hello." Says the female Dr.

"Hi." I smile.

"So we think we are ready to let you go." She says. That was the best news ever. She kept eyeing Louis. It was pissing me off, why? It was silent Louis was looking at me and the hot doctor kept looking at him. She had a figure had beautiful blond hair blue eyes and red lipstick and red high heels with a dress and white coat.

"Louis can you grab my suitcase?" I ask, The doctor glared at me. The suitcase was right in front of Louis feet the doctor butted in.

"Let me get that." she said bending over right in front of his face. She had a marriage ring so this was way wrong. well I had a body too so I'm going to play this game. I sat on the bed facing away from Louis nMy back to Louis, I had my underware on under my gown. I let the top part of my gown fall in my lap. I was sitting I slid my tangtop on and stood up and let the gown fall off. I slid on my jeans and turned to face Louis. His mouth was hung open. The doctor gave me an angry glare.

"Sorry I'm an open person." I say. I turn around and laugh. She was still there she had to dismiss me so she had to stay. I finished packing my suitcase. Louis picked it up. A male nurse came in and put me in a wheel chair. He was good looking, Louis was walking in front of us. I look back and evily smile at the female doctor. We continue to walk, We got to the elevator.

----------------------------------

LOUIS POV

A male nurse came in and put Olivia in a chair. He was eyeing her which pissed me off. She was wearing a tight tang top and skinny jeans and scandals. She looked beautiful, she looked way prettier then that doctor she was bending over infront of me. Not attractive at all.

As we walked we got in the elevator and he was flirting with her the whole time boy it was pissing me off. When we got outside I thought i'd show off a bit. I took of my jacket revealing my arms.

"I'll go get the car be back." I say.

I put on my sunglasses and drove the car up. I got out and helped her in.

"I got it mate." I say walking infront of him and putting her in the car. He was standing there. We drove off.