Chapter one

I was walking home from collage classes through the alleyway and I knew I shouldn't have been down there, I felt as though someone was following me. The next thing I new I was against a brick wall being choked.

"L-let me go!" I cried.

"No can do lovely. You're mine." he said. This man had black hair and blue eyes his breath wreaked of alcohol and he looked drunk.

"Let her go!" I heard a familiar voice say. That was my father and I was in trouble. My father beat the man to the ground.

"Olivia! you could've been killed! what's wrong with you?!" he asked. Grabbing my arm putting me in his car. We drove off.

"Dad c'mon I wanted to walk home." I said.

"Yeah sure and ill let you walk home let me see.... never!" he said. He was really mad cause I didn't wait for him to pick me up from school today.

"Whatever." I said crossing my arms over my chest slouching.

"Well fine then you can walk home. With the body guard I'm hiring for you." he said.

"What?!!! your hiring me a babysitter?!! I'm not a child! dad this isn't fair!!!!!" I shouted.

"Olivia this is the second time you almost get yourself killed!" he shouts back.

"I can take care of myself dad." I said. My dad was an agent so I had to keep that a secret and he's constantly at work he always has to have someone pick me up. People could try to kill me cause my dad has put so many terrible men behind bars.

"Well he will be here later today he is going to be around you all the time everyday." he said.

"What? even at school?" I asked.

"No but he'll make sure your in his car after school and make sure your home safely." He said. Was he serious? I'm 19 Almost 20 and he couldn't let me walk home alone?

"Dad I'm 19 don't you think I can walk home alone?" I asked.

"No cause there are bad people out there who could kidnap you or kill you. I can't take that risk." he said. Me and my dad agreed i'd move out when I was done with collage and had a job. A good one. I never wanted to drive but I'll explain that later. We were home I stomped inside and walked into my room and slammed the door.

"He will be here in an hour! you better be down here by then!" he screamed. This made me mad I wasn't a five year old. I laid down in my bed and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my doorbell well it's time to see who my new nanny is. I walked down there half asleep and saw a boy. He was taller then me, green eyes brown hair.

"Olivia this is your bodyguard Louis Tomlinson." he said.

"Hello Olivia." he said smiling.

"This is the guy your paying to babysit me?" I asked.

"Olivia!" my father yelled.

"What? I'm asking a question." I said sassing my father.

"Olivia I-" he was cut off by Louis.

"It's alright sir I've delt with other clients like this." He said. Wow this guy is the biggest butt kisser i've ever seen.

"Alright, I have to go to work tomorrow could you take her around 7:00 to her collage classes?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I sure can." He said. Wow.

"Okay well you know i'd love to stay and chat but I'm going up stairs, see you tomorrow when you come by to pick me up." I said making my way upstairs to my room.

"He's living here with us to be the adult well I go on my business trip tomorrow." He said.

"Your leaving me here with him?! No you can't make me!" I said.

"Olivia can you act your age for once?!" he said.

"Whatever!" I said running up stairs to my room not bothering to close the door I jumped on my bed out my face into my pillow and screamed. He treats me like a baby.

----------------------------------------

LOUIS POV

I see that Olivia didn't like me at all. Or she just didn't like the thought of having me as her babysitter.

"I'm so sorry about her Louis, she just.... she likes to live life on the edge and she can't. I need you to protect her don't let her do anything stupid. Follow her. I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"Okay sir." I said.

"Your room is upstairs end of the hall." He said.

"Thank you sir." I walked up there and right across from the room I was staying in was wouldn't ya know Olivia's room. I saw her in there her face was in her pillow. I'm going to have a great year (sarcasm). I walked into the room I was going to stay in, it was quite nice roomy and a nice sized bed. It has been a long day, it took a long time to fly from Doncaster to the US. I was beat. I sat in the bed looked around. I saw her leave her room but before she did she glared at me. Walked into her fathers room I could hear everything she was complaining about. It was about me and then I herd her say:

"Are you even going to be here for my birthday?!" she screamed.

"Olivia it's a three month trip." he said.

"Okay so moms been dead for two years and you haven't been here for either of those birthdays!!!" she screamed. I kind of felt bad for her. She stomped back into her room and closed her door. Okay then. I walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth walked back into my room. Took off my shirt and lied down I covered up and soon fell asleep.