Chapter twenty one

[Olivia's point of view]

"Why'd you leave the house?" Where the first words out of his mouth for a good silent two minutes. I did not answer. "Olivia, an answer would be nice." He says. "Cause I needed air, sorry that wanting to breath was a crime against you." I say back at him, he needs to not mother me I get he was hired to protect me but not to be in my buisness. "It's my job to know what you're doing at all times." He replies. "Yeah, but not be in my buisness, Louis." I say back. "Why do you do that?" He says "do what?" I snap back. "Start getting angry when I ask how you're doing or show even a little bit of concern.." I kind of stopped to think about what he had just said, then I spoke "because is not you're job to be concerned, its you're job to watch and make sure I don't do anything stupid." "Olivia it's- why do you-" He sort of stuttered then he was silent, home wasn't to far away so we where there fast, thank fully... I couldn't deal with this.

   We drove up to the house and I got out of the car, slammed the door and ran inside and locked myself in my room.

  About an hour later Louis knocked
"Olivia." He says "yeah?" I reply " I ordered pizza, I know you don't like meat so I got cheese..." He says. "Ugh, stop making me love you." I say quietly just above a whisper. "What did you say?" He asks "*sighs* nothing I'll be down in a moment." I sigh and stand up from my bed, I hear him say okay and walk down the stairs. I don't like this feeling.... the feeling of needing him.... it's not fair cause he won't be hear for much longer once dad gets back...