Chapter eighteen

OLIVIA'S POV

We arrived home and I got out of the car and got inside, I was very shaky and afraid. I fear that not even Louis will be able to protect me this time. I sat on the couch and went into thought about everything, my mind was going one hundred miles per minute my emotions where going building up I wanted to cry. I look up to see Louis staring at me worriedly, I shake it off and run upstairs quickly. I get into my room and shut the door, I lay on my floor and cry silently. I don't want Louis to hear me. "Olivia? are you alright?" I heard a gentle voice say trough the door. I take a big shaky breath "y-yeah." I try to say normally. I resume crying. I hear the door creak open, I don't look. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You're not okay...." he says. I don't answer.

"Olivia, I'm sorry I went behind your back after you told me not to but he kept hurting you and that's not okay with me." He says calmly trying to hold back his anger of the thought. I sit up and face him. "He's not going to stop till I'm dead. That's just it. He'll never give up." I say accepting that I'll eventually loose this fight. louis got angry. "Olivia! Stop saying that." He says coming closer. I look down not sure anymore.