Chapter sixteen

OLIVIAS POV

I had to lie to Louis, not cause I wanted to cause I had to. I think I'm really starting to like Louis. A lot. I don't want to see Robby hurt him.

I took of the Hoodie and it reveled my neck. It was really red and it was bruising. Damn it. How am I gonna keep this from Louis?? I got undressed and got in the shower. The scrapes on my back from the brick wall that Robby pinned me on burned like hell. My neck hurt and so did my cheek. My sides hurt too so it was hard to inhale. I soon got out and got dressed. I quietly opened the door and looked out for Louis he wasn't in sight so I tiptoed to my room and got some foundation to cover up my bruises. I patted it on my neck and face it hurt but I got it done it looked like nothing had happened. I limp downstairs and see Louis sitting in the couch watching the T.V I sit next to him.

"Feel better?" he asks.

"Much." I say smiling through the pain that struck my sides.

"Olivia please tell me when you're gonna leave from now on okay?" he says. I nod in agreement

"Why did you leave anyway?" He asks.

"Like I said I needed exercise." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Olivia your lying." He says.

"Louis I-" I stop talking for a minute trying to swollow my tears.

"You what?" he asks.

"I went out." I say

"Where though?" he asks.

"My collage classes." I say very quietly. But he still heard.

"What?! you went there?! did he do this to you?!" he asks in rage.

"No Louis I fell off of my bike I told you. He wasn't there today." I said.

"Are you lying??" he says scooting closer.

"N-no." I shuttered.

"Olivia, I am supposed to protect you and I can't if you lie to me." He says, now with sympathy in his eyes. I take the black blanket that was hanging over the couch and hug it. I pull it away and realize the make up came off onto it. I quickly hide it.

"Olivia what is that?" he asks trying to take the blanket from me.

"Louis it's nothing. I-" he wipes his hand on my neck.

"Ow." I say deafeted.

"This is make up." He says. He grabs a wipe and wipes it all off. He sees the red.

"Okay. What the hell happened?! you are not gonna leave till you tell me." He demanded.

"Okay okay, Robby beat me today." I say letting tears roll down my face. I realize I couldn't go back there. Robby could kill me if he wanted too. Louis clenched both of his fists he looked mad.

"Louis I'm okay now." I said touching his hand. He pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm never going to let him hurt you again." He said.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask pulling away.

"I am gonna go tomorrow." He said.

"No Louis please don't. Last time he said since I'm so chicken to call you in there he was gonna make me pay for being weak." I said afraid still crying.

"Fine, But you aren't going back there." He said firmly.

"Okay." I sigh. Gosh I can't believe I didn't buy water proof make up.