Chapter two

OLIVIAS POV

I wasn't going to let Louis take me to school I was my own babysitter. My dad left this morning at five I didn't bother to say goodbye because my birthday obviously wasn't important to him so why should I care? Louis would get up at 7:00 to take me. So I got up at 6:00 got ready and as I was walking out if my room I could see into Louis' room. He was sleeping, I was able to sneak past his room without waking him up. I walked downstairs and toward the door and then.

"Olivia? what are you doing?" I herd a voice say.

"Going to collage classes." I looked back at him.

"Not without me you aren't." Said Louis half asleep.

"Can't we just say you did your job and call it good?" I asked.

"Uh no, because I was hired to make sure you don't get yourself killed." said Louis still looking at me.

"And I won't." I said.

"Nope." said Louis

"I'm taking you to collage." said Louis. Again. He put on his shirt on and we left. We drove up to the building and he dropped me off.

"Olivia I'll be here when you get out." He said.

"Okay." I said I don't like being treated like a baby. I didn't really want to come today. I get bullied by people here. Yeah I know I'm 19 and I still get bullied I must be pretty stupid huh? I walked In and tried to avoid Robby he thinks he owns me. When we where dating he beat me. I never told my father. I looked down when I was walking past him and all of a sudden.

"Olivia, babe." I stopped in my tracks.

"What do you want Robby?" I asked not making eye contact. He put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Just stay away from me I don't like you." I said getting firm.

"You don't want to talk that way to me." he said.

"I can talk whatever way I want to you, we aren't dating." I said. His fist came in contact with my face and wow did that hurt. I was lying on the ground. This was going to bruise. He walked away and I ran to the bathroom. He busted my lip and left me a bruise. Louis is going to get mad. I can't tell him. I'll leave through the back doors today. I can't let him see me like this. Soon school was over and I walked out side and remembered to go through the back. So I did and what do ya know Louis was standing there. He knows me way to well. Already.

"Olivia what did I tell yo-" he was cut off when he saw my face.

"Olivia what happend?" he asked with concern written all over his face.

"N-nothing." I shuttered to say.

"Olivia something happened what was it?" He asked again firmly this time. I saw Robby looking at us in the corner of me eye.

"Just can we go Louis I-I don't feel good." I said. Robby scared me. Louis helped me into the car and we drove off. Louis wasn't finished yet, I had a feeling he wasn't gonna stop until he found out.

"Olivia, I was hired to protect you right?" he asked firmly.

"Well yeah." I said.

"Than why won't you let me help you? Just tell me who it is." he said with a bit of I frustration.

"Louis I would but it's just I-I can't." I said. Every time I thought about Robby I saw a monster.

"Why can't you? I can help you." he said. It's his job to care, he doesn't actually care what happened. we arrived out the house. I was about ready to open the car door.

"Wait Olivia, can we talk please?" he asked.

"Uh sure?" I said more of a question. My lip hurt and the side of my bruised face did to.

"You do realize that Ill need to tell your father about this since you can't tell me right?" he said.

"No please don't i- he- he'll take me-" it had never been so hard to hold back tears before.

"Then tell me Olivia I can help." He said. Trying to look me on the eyes.

"Louis it'll happen again if I tell you but this time it could be worse." I said with a shaky voice. I let a tear escape my eye. Robby's face was flashing through my mind.

"Olivia, you have to trust me." he said.

"I could be killed, I'm sorry I just can't."I said I got out of the car and ran inside. I ran to my room and locked the door. I cried. I was sitting up for what had seemed like hours upon hours. I drifted off into a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK IN A DREAM~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Robby don't hit me anymore it hurts." I pleaded. But he kept doing in my father was on a business trip.

"The next time you talk back ill beat you even worse than before. Got it?" he said. I'll never forget that face. I walked home limping. Whenever someone touches me now I freak out.

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK IN DREAM OVER~~~~~~

I felt a hand touch my shoulder Robby was still in my brain.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"Olivia, are you alright?" He asks holding me by my shoulders. I must have been talking in my sleep.
Once. We are going to have a long talk after this. I can tell he's really upset about all this.

Bodyguard [L.T]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara