Chapter 9

Chapter 9

After our shower, we go for another round in the bed before he moves to get into the top drawer of his dresser. Walking back to the bed, he takes my hand and places a simple diamond ring on my finger. I look at and then him and smile. "Juice it's beautiful." I tell him. "It was my grandmother's." he says and I smile wide. Kissing me softly, I look at him and say "Think Bobby would get ordained and marry us?" I ask. "Let's ask him. You want a big wedding?" he asks. "Nope. Bobby to get ordained, marriage license and just do it here in the clubhouse." I tell him and he shakes his head. "What?" I ask. "You're fucking perfect." he says.

We walk out to the main room and we walk over to Bobby, Chibs and Tig. "Bobby, I need a huge favor." I say. "What's that sweetheart?" he asks. "Is there any way you could go online and get ordained?" I ask. He grins and asks "Now, why would you need me to do that?" he asks. "Cause I wanna get married and I want you to do it." I tell him and everyone around us cheers. "Juicy boy, get that shit set up so I can do what the lady asks." Bobby says. I kiss his cheek and say "Thank you Bobby." He nods before following Juice over to the laptop. I see Jax pick up his phone and walk away. A few minutes later he says "Lowen will be here shortly with a marriage license." I hug him and say "Thank you." Gemma walks over and says "You sure you don't want to plan out a big wedding?" she asks. "No. This is how I want it. Just my family." I tell her and she smiles.

An hour later, we are standing in front of Bobby and after a few words, vows and rings I didn't know he had, we are now man and wife. Kissing me in front of all of our family before the party starts. After about an hour, I whisper in Juice's ear and we sneak down the hallway. Sneaking into our dorm, I say "I need a quickie with my husband." He smirks before putting me against the wall after we undress and he enters me roughly. Thrusting in and out hard and fast, I feel myself come undone before finding my release and him finding his." Kissing me softly he says "We're taking our time when we come to bed." I smile and say "Yeah we are. But I couldn't wait." I tell him. "Me either wifey." he says and I can't help but laugh.

Walking out to the main room the party is full force. Walking over to one of the couches where Opie and Lyla are sitting, he takes a seat next to Opie who has Lyla on his lap and pulls me down on his. "Where'd you go?" she asks and then sees my neck. "Nevermind." she says laughing. "Quickie in the dorm." I tell her and we all start laughing. We spend the rest of the night talking and laughing before heading to our dorm and making love all night long.

Waking up the next morning I wake up on my side snuggled into Juice's chest like we always are. Kissing his chest, up to his neck and to his lips, he kisses me back. "Morning husband." I say. "Morning wife." he says smiling that sleepy smile I love. He hovers over me and kisses me again before entering me and making love to me nice and slow. Once we reach our release, we get up and go for another round in the shower before heading out in search of coffee. "Holy hell. Didn't think we'd see you two today." Opie says. "Just coming out for coffee. Trust me" Juice says as he pulls me closer. After finishing our coffee, true to his word, he picks me up and carries me back to our dorm to enjoy more of our 'honeymoon.'