Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Fuck this." I say as I get off the couch. Finally single again after three years and I'm not going to spend my time sitting and crying over someone who I've wasted enough time on. I get up and head to my bedroom and rummage through my closet. I put on a pair of skinny jeans that form to my ass perfectly, a form fitting top that's long sleeves and shows just enough cleavage and my ankle boots. I do my hair and makeup and grab my keys and I'm out the door. Pulling up to this little hole in the wall bar, I walk inside and to the bar. "Shirley Temple please. Dirty." I say to the bartender and he goes about making my drink. Looking around a little, I see a guy a few seats down, looking down at his beer. He's wearing a long sleeved black shirt, pair of baggy jeans and a black baseball cap. And from the looks of him, he's built kind of nice. He looks over at me and nods his hello and I salute my glass in return. A few drinks later, we keep glancing at each other. He moves over beside me and when I order my next drink he says "Put hers on mine." The bartender does what he's asked and places my drink in front of me. I look at the stranger next to me and say "Thanks." he just nods. "What's your name?" he asks. Looking at my drink, deciding that I don't want to give this strange but gorgeous man my real name, I say "Shirley." and hold out my hand. Smirking, he says "Tequila." and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you." I say. "You too. So you here alone?" he asks. "Yeah. You?" I ask. "Yeah. Needed a break from the norm." he tells me. "I hear ya. Drinking away the bull shit." I say motioning to my glass. "Ah. Been there." he says. "So, what norm are you getting away from?" I ask. "Work. Too much stress. Need a release. You?" he asks. "Yeah. Celebrating losing 170 pounds. My ex." I say and he starts laughing. "Well, then." he says laughing. "Let me say you look great without that 170 pounds." I start laughing and say "You're not too bad yourself." We spend a little longer talking and flirting, nothing too personal before I say "You wanna get out of here?" He smirks and says "Oh yeah."

He follows me to a motel and he pays for a room. Walking inside, as soon as the door is closed, he has me pinned against the door, his lips on mine before he trails kisses down my neck. I pull his shirt over his head and toss it to the floor before he does the same to mine. Crashing his lips with mine again, he picks me up and puts me down on the bed. We shed clothes and he puts on the condom and enters me roughly. Thrusting in and out hard and fast, I lose myself in the pleasure he's giving me. I've never felt anything like this before. I find my release over and over before he finds his. He lays down beside me after getting rid of the condom and pulls me into his side and we just lay there together. "I needed that." I say. "This too." he says. I look up at him and he kisses me softly. "We got the room for the night. I ain't done with you yet." he says and I pull him to hover over me. After two more rounds we finally fall asleep.

Waking up the next morning, we get up and get dressed before he speaks. "I have a proposition for you." he says. I look at him and he says "What if this wasn't a one and done?" he asks. "I thought we agreed last night..." I start. "We did but what if we kept this going? Still no real names, nothing to personal, just someone to blow off steam with. Someone to get that release that we both seem to need." he says. "You mean like just anonymous fuck buddies?" I ask. "Yeah. All of this, well it felt good. Felt normal. The life I live, I need someone that's on the outside and seems like you do too." he tells me. I look at him for a minute and think about it. "Yeah. Okay. Give me your phone." I say. He hands me his phone and I enter my number as Dirty Shirley. He looks at the phone and laughs. "Here." he says and he sends me a text that just says 'Tequila" and I start laughing. I save it in my phone. "So we what? Call each other when we need a release?" I ask. "Yeah. Call or text. Meet here. Whichever one gets here first gets the room and texts the room number to the other." he says. "Okay. I can handle that. But when we talk, nothing too personal. This isn't a relationship." I say. "Right. All the perks of one without having one." he says. "I do have one request though." I say. "What's that?" he asks. "If we're doing this, I don't want to have to worry about STD's and shit." I say. "Agreed. So as long as we're doing this neither of us are fucking anyone else." he says. "Right because that would defeat the purpose of needing each other." I say and he agrees. Once the rules are set, we leave and he walks me to my car. "Text you later Dirty Shirley." he says smirking. "Later Tequila." I say and we both head our separate ways, him with a smile on his face and me finally feeling like I can relax.