"who's next?" - 23

"Is he fed?" The Tallest Android asked the smaller Androids in the room.

"Sir, he is refusing to eat." One android replied. They were all in the main office, in front of the front doors of the company's building.

"Then he must suffer the consequences." The tallest sighed. "Get the electric shocker and the needle that injects all the food he needs."

"But, sir, he's already suffered the consequences–"

"What did I just say?" It yelled. A small group of androids exited the room, leaving only 4 in the room.

One of the ones that stayed stared at the exit door that lead to the basement. It started to fiddle with it's fingers quietly, but the tallest android noticed.

"Android 394. What the devil are you doing with your fingers?" Immediately that android stopped and lowered it's hands down.

"Nothing, sir." a familiar voice came from the android as it stood straight and didn't make eye contact with the tallest android.

"Sir, I can hear heavy footsteps in the west hallway." Another android alerted, causing the whole room to fall into silence, for the rest to pick up on the sound. Everyone heard it now. The tallest android whipped around to face Android 394.

"Android 394, you go search the premises to make sure it isn't any experiment that escaped." He ordered, and Android 394 had no choice but to do so. It nodded and exited the office to look around the west hallway.

It's footsteps were silent as it raced down each hallway, until it ran right into the culprit. Miseo. She was frustrated about what happened with Renjun, she didn't notice how loud she was being.

"Eun Miseo, what are you–" Before the android could finish it's sentence, Miseo kicked it's leg to make it fall to the ground. Then she held onto it's neck as she flipped over it to be behind it. She was about to snap it's neck, but the android pryed her arms from around it's neck and elbowed her in the stomach.

Miseo stumbled back a little, and the android tried to get a grasp of her shoulders, but she used the element of space to push it across the hallway. The android landed on the other side of the hallway, but immediately got back up, only to see Miseo running right towards it.

Once she was a few feet away, the android formed into the familiar Hueningkai. Miseo noticed and couldn't stop herself in time, so she ran right into Hueningkai. They both fell to the ground, her landing on top of Hueningkai once again.

"You have to stop landing on me, this is very inappropriate." Hueningkai joked.

"Sorry, I thought you were going to take me away or something. I couldn't recgonize you in your android form." She aplogized, quickly standing up. "Hey, you joked!" She realized.

"Am I not allowed to?" He questioned as he dusted off his jeans.

"No, it's just not what robots do." She explained, and Hueningkai smile dropped slowly. "Maybe you're more human than you are robot." She added as a joke, but Hueningkai hoped she'd meant it."Hueningkai, eh, can you call me just Miseo? When you use my full name you sound like those other androids and doctor." She asked.

"Oh, yeah. And you can just call me Kai, you sounded like you were stuggling to say my name." He suggested.

"Haha okay." She responded. Then Kai realized something.

"Oh no, I forgot. You must go back before the other androids see you and report you." He warned, listening around for any sounds. But Miseo stopped him.

"I'm leaving, Kai." She told him, and immediately he cocked his head back to her.

"Oh yeah," he mumbled. "Can I come with you? I know I will be able to help, and I know Sunae knows nothing about me." He begged, and Miseo wanted to say no so she could make sure he was safe, but she didn't.