"alive is a strong word," - 21

Miseo yawned.

"I'm gonna go find something to eat. Do you guys want anything?" She asked Chenle and Jisung.

"Uhm, if they have chocolate milk, get that for me, but everything else you can choose." Jisung answered, and Chenle just shrugged in response.

"Okay, cool." Miseo started making her way to the exit, but Hueningkai stepped in front of her.

"You are not to leave without chaperon of android." He said blantly, before flashing her a sarcastic smile.

"She's cool, she can go by herself." Jeongin told Hueningkai.

"It was Doctor's orders." Hueningkai reasoned with a shrug.

"It's fine you can come with me," Miseo said as she continued forward, and Hueningkai followed. "if you waaannnttt." She added after they had closed the door behind them.

"Well, technically, I do not want to acompany you on your trip to the chef's kitchen." Hueningkai corrected her, with a dull tone.

"You seem to really like me since you're starting to follow me around creepily." She commented, her voice sounding like she was being very sarcastic or trying to tease the android.

"Excuse, I am not following you around. And I am not creepy. I am just– Oh nevermind. I've seen this in the movies before, you human females like to trick human males, which is what I'm disquised as." His voice still dull like the android he is.

"Well, technically I'm not a human, I'm technically a mutant." She took the light from the light bulb in the long hallway and held it in her hands for a breif moment.

"There was a lot of technicality in your sentence just before." Hueningkai observed. "Are you sure you're not an android?"

"I'm sure." She replied and a long silence filled the atmosphere as they made it to the elevator. When the elevator doors closed, Miseo decided to speak up. "So, you like to watch movies?"

Miseo was really fascinated by the fact that these intelligent androids acted so humanly. Especially Jeongin and Paris, she never even for once thought they were robots.

"Yes, only a few of my kind studdied humans for so long. At first I thought of it as a task I was programmed to do, but now I find the human kind intruiging. Too bad they want us all dead." Miseo eyed Hueningkai after his words.

"You admit, you believe you're alive?" She asked. The elevator started to go down floors. Hueningkai froze.

"Alive is a strong word." He noted.

"It really is," Miseo commented. Then the elevator doors opened. "You lead the way now, I only knew how to get back to the elevator." Hueningkai silently took the lead and walked to the chef's kitchen.

"Chef, do you happen to have any specials today?" Hueningkai asked. Miseo looked over the counter to see a human looking man.

"I do Kai, I do." He turned behind him.

"Are you a human?" Miseo asked curiously.

"Haha, no, I am an android. But Doctor suggests I be in human form when I cook because he doesn't want to taste metal in his meals." The chef explained, placing plates of food on a wheeled table.

"That makes sense." Miseo commented. "You all seem so cool, why're are you willing to work for such a monster like Doctor?" She questioned, and immediately they both furrowed their eyebrows.

"Doctor is nothing like a monster, why would you think that?" Hueningkai asked, and Miseo wanted to laugh.

"I'm Miseo. I was his first experiment. I've known him longer than you've existed." She explained to them.