Danger

Asuka slowly opened her eyes, slowly sat up, then stretched her arms out as she yawned. Smacking her lips, she felt Y/N stir in his sleep, which surprised her.

Asuka - 'Usually he wakes up before me...'

She just shrugged, then got up from then walked over to her dresser. She then realized that today was the day the girls were going to the beach, so she closed her clothes drawer. She opened a different drawer, and pulled out her favorite rainbow side tie bikini (Which she usually wore as underwear) and put that on, then put on a white hoodie to stay modest until she went into the water.

She moved to wake Y/N up, but hesitated.

Asuka - 'He's probably still worn out from yesterday...'

She decided not to bother him, then left her room, entering the hub of the Central Hut. Looking around, she saw a few of her friends talking, and decided to see what was all the fuss, since they didn't look too happy.

Asuka - What's wrong, guys?

Homura - Ah, Asuka. C'mere, we got some bad news...

Asuka frowned, then sat next to Yomi.

Yomi - You see... those boys that kidnapped Y/N seem to have befriended some of the Shinobi who we thought kidnapped him.

Asuka hummed in thought, then looked up.

Asuka - Well, do you know their plans?

Ikaruga - A small bit, but their objective is still unclear. They said something about "Divine Retribution", or something like that, along with a few derogatory terms for Jewish people.

Asuka - That must've been the chubby boy, then. Where did you hear all of this?

Homura - I overheard it while I was taking a walk through the forest. And apparently these Shinobi are well trained, we have to be careful.

The girls continued to talk for a while, until Y/N and Butters approaches, both wiping sleep from their eyes.

Y/N - *Yawn* Good morning...

Ikaruga - Hm? Oh, good morning Y/N-Kun, and Butters.

Butters - *Yawn*

Asuka - *Smiles* Did you boys sleep well?

Y/N - Yeah...

Butters - I guess...

Homura - You guess?

Butters- Uh, your friend kept touching me, and it took me a while to fall asleep.

Homura turned to Haruka, who playfully stuck out her tongue.

Homura - Sorry about her...

Butters - It's fine.

Asuka looked at her friends.

Asuka - (Whispering) Should we tell them?

Yomi - (Whispering) Yes, but not now. It's too early, and the news might stress them out.

Asuka nodded, then turned back to the boys.

Asuka - Anyways, we're going to the beach, do you wanna come with us?

Y/N - Sure.

Butters - Sounds like fun!

Asuka - Okay, let's go have some fun!

The group cheered, then headed to the beach.

Asuka unzipped her hoodie, then left it on the towel she had set up for herself. She started doing some stretches, as to not cramp up in the water. She noticed Y/N was watching her with his usual deadpan expression, and blushed.