Am I near the docks?

They pull me in to the doors of a massive warehouse looking thing. The door is in the middle of it and then in the very middle of it on the far away back wall is a built in office, I'm guessing.

Then to either side of the office room is rows and rows of massive warehouse shelves, that have three even spaced ledges between them, holding huge wooden crates full with most likely illegal weapons or drugs.

"Boss said to put her with the other one." The person said as the boys followed behind as they led them into the big office.

The office was surprisingly a lot bigger than I thought it was. They made a sharp right and then went straight all the way down the hallway and to a door. The leader unlocked the door with a key and it revealed stairs.

"Cut the rope." The soft voice of the leader said.

The two boys obeyed and cut the rope from around my ankles and pulled me down the stairs and into the creepy cement room looking thing.

It was small, dark and cold. Dim lights hung from the ceiling and gave off little light, you could barely see but the man seemed to know what he was doing.

He walked to almost the end but left a few spaces away from the end of the room and pulled me over to the left side of the room where there was a massive metal chain connected to the wall.

He grabbed out a key and unlocked a padlock from the chain and then thread it into my handcuffs, he gave it a little pull to make sure it was secure, once satisfied he looked at me and the left going back up the stairs and into the office but not before slamming the door shut and locking it.

I let out a sigh as I tried to look around me but I could barely see my own hand in front of my face.

I tugged at the end of the chain that was linked to the wall, it obviously was sturdy and wasn't going to budge any time soon.

Moving away from the wall I desired to test how long the metal chain was, I was just about half way when I stopped in my tracks as I had reached the limit of the chain.

Ugh I'm not a dog you know.

I slowly made my way back to the way and shut my eyes. Come on Flo think. I gave it another pull to make sure it wouldn't just slip out. Nothing.

So then I ran straight, hoping I would have enough strength to rip the chain out of the wall, but that failed horribly as I almost face planted.

I reluctantly got up off of my knees which stung from falling, great now I've scraped my knees and I bet no one has a bandaid around here.

Letting out a huff I once again walked back over to the wall, I looked at the chain and pulled it, I kept pulling it, I just hoped that it would magically come out of the wall.

But after many try's and another few attempts to run and pull it out that way I gave up and I slide down the concrete wall.

I wanted to cry, because I was angry, sad, frustrated and tired.

I wanted to so badly be in Ryder's tight embrace, him laying soft little kisses on my neck and lips, making my skin feel like tiny fireworks were being ignited on the spot he touch.

I let out a loud sigh and started to try and think of a marvellous plan to get out of here.

"It's no use, your never getting out of here." A voice whispered, scaring the absolute poo out of me.

"Who's there?" I asked shakily.

"No one." They said bluntly.

"Im not crazy there's someone there." I whispered to myself.