Xavier

I want to tell her everything, to pour my heart out, but that will put her in danger. My world will tear up her innocence. She deserves way better than she's getting, but I can't give her anything other than who I am.

The beauty in my arms is asleep for maybe two or more hours, but I don't mind. It's been so long since I've hold her against me. As she let out a moan I realized I had tighten my hold, releasing her just a bit that her body won't get crushed.

The puppy on the floor made some noise and then again rubbed his head against my leg. She is finally living the life that has been her dream for so long, but its still missing a major part. A partner.

she stirred awake and then looked up shocked when she noticed my arms.

"hi, babygirl." my voice just a whisper as to not startle her. she pulled away from me and then tried to stand, in which she stumbled when her foot landed on the little puppy on our feet. I catch her hand before she could fall backwards, and then tugs her to me.

But to my disappointment she pulled away fast enough and then stood there for some time. when she bend down to pick the puppy, it made sweet woof sounds seeing her.

"hii baby, let's take you to bed."she cooed to him, that voice of her became more sweet when she talks like that.

After some time she came back, now in her PJ's and came to sit directly opposite to me.

"what do you want, and why are you here?" what? like really, her voice shook me to the core as her anger filled eyes stared me down.

"I am sorry about...."

"I don't want to know if you are sorry or not, just tell me why you are here.'"

she has changed a lot since I've gone. her sweet melodic voice has now changed to angrier one. her posture more confident and her eyes are glaring at me.

"I am here for you. I want to correct all the mistakes I did. I will tell you everything if you want to know and I would do anything just so we could be together." she tried to say something but I stopped her. "I am sorry I know I am wrong, and I will do anything yo will say."

"Get out."

"what?"

"I said get the hell out of my house, my life, my mind,my feelings, from everywhere just get out."

"scarlet please." as i tried to reason her, she just got up and went towards her door. pulling the door wide open she just stands there.

"leave Xavier. I don't want you in my life."

as I neared the door and snatch her hands in mine and forced her to look in my eyes. she starts to wiggle and to pull away.

"say that straight to my face, and I will leave you alone. I will never show you my face. SAY IT DAMMIT."

As I shout she flinched and closed her eyes. slamming the door from one of my hand then pushing her to the door, I trapped her in between me and the door.

she just stayed there not fighting for a second and then the moment she opens her eyes, I placed my lips on her's.