Chapter Five

My eyes fell on my parents picture the moment my eyes open. I smiled as they stared at me in the picture holding onto each other as I play by there feet. It's been more than ten years but still every single memory is etched into my mind like it was just yesterday.

It's been always a good sign whenever they are the first thing I see in the morning. I remember when I was looking for job for a week and a when on a saturday I woke and saw them first, I got my job on that day itself. And so many other things too.

"Let's see what's going to happen today."
I went to my bathroom, looking straight to my mirror, I have dark circles. I went late tl sleep last night. Ignoring my face I went to shower pulling my hair out of my bun.

When I was having my breakfast my phone rang, and it was Melissa.

"Yes, Mel tell me." I said.

"Where were you? I was calling you for a long time." she screeched.

"Oh I might be in shower."

"Ok never mind and I am coming to your place."

"You don't have to tell me or ask me that you are coming here Mel."

"Yeah I know I was just saying."

"Ok now come."

Mel came after one hour and we chilled together, and watched a movie. It was around five when I was about to get up and go for a nap when she pulled me into my bedroom mumbling about getting ready for party.

"Here, your bag." Mel gave me the bag which had my dress but it was heavy than before.

It had matching shoes and jewelry.

"Mel what is all this?" I ask her.

"I got this for you and now please don't start your lecture and start getting ready." I sigh because there is no way possible to argue with her, she'll come with some Reason or something.

We started getting ready as she helped me with my makeup and hair.

"As always you looking beautiful darling." she said when she was done and turned me around to look into mirror.

"It's all because of you. You did this makeup and hair."

"So what, your beautiful and this makeup is just making you more beautiful."

"Fine thank you now go get ready." I pushed her away as I stood and pulled my dress from my bed. When I finally pulled the dress over my head I turned around looking at myself.

Melissa did wonders on me, her makeup skills were so good and the jewelery she decided went with the dress beautifully. She has brought a beautiful bracelet and earings which perfectly matched with my dress.

The black heels were almost five inches and I want to refuse those but she insist and I don't want to break her heart so I wore them too.

"I am ready and Daniel has send a car for us so lets go." mel said coming from bathroom she was looking stunning with her dress and makeup.

"You look awesome babe."

"Thank you. Now let's go, car is waiting outside." she said eagerly moving towards the door.

We went outside and there was a black car waiting just outside my apartment. When we moved towards it, the driver came out and open the door for us. He helped me and then Mel into the car.

The driver took us to an elegant mansion that was so hige and beautiful. It was lighting all over the mansion and was so big the main gate was locked but when the driver horned, two man came and opened the door and the he drove inside. There was a white water fountain in the middle of the entrance which caught my attention.