Chapter Seven

There she was holding the door to her house looking at me with that beautiful smile of her. How did I got so lucky? How did a girl like her is with me, a girl with such beautiful soul is smiling at me.

My life has been a dark void, pushing me to darkness from the moment I could make sense of things. The darkness has always been a part of me, getting in my life from a way or another.

But this girl, this light is all new to me. To my world. She is that ray of light, of hope which is pulling me out of my darkness without knowing that.

Scarlett waved at me, her gorgeous eyes looking at me. I'm being selfish, I'm pulling her in my darkness. But I can't help it, I had to have her.

My fingers clutched the steering wheel when I drove off. My mind full of those beautiful moments that I spend with this girl. I have to think, think fast and make my decision.

I drove into the gates, security guards looking as alert as they should. When I moved out of my car, man came armed with Daniel leading them.

"I got a call from one of the guy. He is here X, he's here we can do this now." his words rushed, eyes as wide as saucers.
He's here, I can get my revenge now. I have him here in my grasp.

My hands moved towards his weapon, pulling it off him. Then the gun on his waste. My hands pulled every weapon out and attached them onto my body. When the knife was lodged into my left sock, my eyes looked at him.

His face gave it all away, my little brother's eyes gave it away. He is good, but I would never let him do anything which could harm him.

"W-What... I'm... I thought I was-. He stuttered and then looked down, face contoured in anger, in pain.

" Daniel you are not going." my words came out slowly, threatening. He looked at me as if I had taken a candy from a little guy.
I have taken his candy, I won't let him come with me to a place which would have bullets flying.

"You can't do this to me. You... You said we'll do it. You s-said-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.
"It's an order Daniel, go home stay with mom. I'll be back soon." and I turned away, the guards following me towards the SUVs.

I won't regret it, I will get the revenge we have always been waiting for. I will kill him and put his head as a bloody trophy above my fire place.