What are you? Complicated.

Hope's fist went for her opponent's face.

Valencia dodged it successfully. 

"Missed me," the Salvatore girl said cockily. From the look on Hope's face, you could tell that she was completely frustrated. Fortunately, for her, her next kick landed at an inhuman speed to Valencia's gut. "Oh no, did that hurt?" Hope asked sarcastically. As a result, the frustration was quickly transferred to Valencia's side of the match. So she did what any illogical person would do and impulsively countered with a punch. (Can you see where this is going?) Hope dodged the punch with ease as she grabbed the girl's hand as a way to flip her onto the floor. Valencia landed on her back with a grunt as Hope straddled her while pinning down her arms. Their faces were merely inches apart which Valencia used to her advantage as she went in for a kiss, distracting Hope while using her leg to flip them over. "Try not to get distracted, Mikaelson. Though, I don't blame you," the Salvatore girl said in a flirtatious tone. Hope looked up at the girl hovering over her before smirking and pushing her off. The girls laughed while, off to the side, Josie watched the two with a knowing smile.

Josie Saltzman, being the bomb ass wing-woman that she was, found a way to leave the two alone by using the one constant factor that consumed most of her life.

"Hey guys, I'm not feeling too well...I think Lizzie might've had another episode. I should go help her, I trust that you two won't murder each other until the end of today's session," Josie lied smoothly while walking away.

"Bye Jo," Hope said smiling.

"Good luck, Joz. Don't incinerate anyone while you're gone!"

At that comment, Josie flipped Valencia off until she was out of sight making the two girls laugh.

"You're an ass," Hope said jokingly. "I'm aware," the Salvatore girl said with a smile. The two girls reset to their starting positions for another round.

"Round 7, this time try not to let my charm—oh shit", Valencia was cut off by Hope pinning the girl's arm behind her back.

"Were you saying something?" Hope said with a playful tone. Wincing, Valencia tried everything to unpin her arm but every movement made the piercing pain in her back grow stronger so she tried her gift of manipulation.

"You know, Mikaelson, you are standing awfully close to me. I get that I'm gorgeous and all but a girl enjoys personal space...unless you were looking to take things to the next level in our newfound friendship," Valencia said with a raised eyebrow.
Immediately, Hope slightly released her grip from the girl and took a step back from behind her with her hand still pinning Valencia's arm to her back. The Salvatore girl reacted quickly as she unpinned her arm from her back and reversed positions with the Mikaelson girl all in one swift motion.

"Shit," Hope said defeated.

"Shit, indeed," Valencia responded victoriously, though feeling like she was missing something—her ring.