Faith's POV

"It's so big." I moaned out, looking down as Dave slid in and out of me.

Yep. He got me. It's a sunny, Friday afternoon, a month after we made up, and Dave came into my office to "talk"...liar! He came in all rough and demanding and baby, I'm not mad at it. A secret fantasy of mine has always been to have sex in my office. It's has now become a reality.

"Baby slow down." I whined, but moaned. He is going in on me. I thought we were taking it slow! Dave is a nympho. We'd have sex everyday if it was up to him. He wears me out, but it feels too good to turn down.

He shushed me and wrapped his hand around my throat and that sent me over the edge. "You like that shit?"

I licked my lips. "Yes daddy."

He pulled out and slapped his dick on my clit which caused me to jerk forward. "Turn around." He helped me down and bent me over my desk.

"Dave I got fifteen minutes until my lunch break is over." I notified him, looking at the clock in my office, but still following his orders.

"I only need fourteen." He mumbled, sliding back inside of me and starting off slow. "Throw it."

I looked over my shoulder at him. "You gone catch it?" I smirked.

He slapped my ass and it caused me to hiss, but moan. "The fuck I say?" He gritted his teeth and slammed his full length inside of me, knocking the wind out of me.

"Oof. Fuck me." I moaned softly. I threw it back at a constant pace. I moved my hand to my center and started rubbing my clit at a fast rate. "I'm bout to cum all over this dick."

He grabbed my hips and started hittin it fast as fuck. "Shiiit. Pussy creamin all on my shit." He pulled my upper half up and wrapped his hand around my neck from that position. "You gone cum with daddy?" He whispered in my ear then French kissed my spot on my neck.

"Mhm." My eyes were shut tight because I can feel the pressure building and I know it's going to feel so good.

He replaced my hand on my clit. "Give it to me." He said and with no second thought, I released all on him and I felt him finish inside of me.

Dave pulled out of me after a minute. He cleaned himself up and I heard him put his pants back on. Me on the other hand, I was still recovering, leaned over my desk. After another minute, I got up and went to my personal bathroom, taking my bottoms with me. I peed, cleaned myself up, and made my way back into my office area.

I came out of my bathroom, dressed, and started to spray my office a little with some perfume, along with myself, then I sat down at my desk.

Dave came over and leaned down to kiss me, but I moved. "Uh uh."

He scrunched his face up. "Uh uh? The fuck you mean "uh uh"? I just gave you some good dick and I can't get a kiss?"

"Sure can't. Get out of my office. We'll talk later. My break is over." I didn't look up at him. He smacked his lips and tried to kiss me again. "No Dave. I'm serious. I'll call security on your ass." I finally looked up at him.

"Man whatever. I'll see you at five." I waved him off and got back to work.

Some people might be like "girl how you have an attitude after getting dick? You should be feeling good." You probably right, but I'm tired of having this conversation with Dave. This is the third time he has came inside of me after I told him no. He catches me off guard so a condom isn't on my mind.

It's frustrating because yes I love this man and I, of course, want to carry his babies, but not right now. Kairi is enough. She keeps us busy. I'm just getting back into the city with a new job position as well. Plus we're just getting back together. We're not ready for a baby right now and he's not understanding where I'm coming from. At all.