"E-Eto..."Lucy regains her composure. Kacchan drops her arm. "Thank you."

"Shut up."Kacchan mutters. "The gates are going to be shut. Don't let it get to your head, dumbass."

Lucy flinched as he turned his back on her. Sure enough, as soon as a female tried walking towards them, demanding to see AllMight. The gate was shut close with such speed, slamming hard onto the locks. She could hear the complaints of the reporters, angrily banging the gate.

Aizawa sighs. Finally, that was over with. "Let's get going to class."

_____

Aizawa pulls a stack of paper onto his wooden desk. His face as stoic as ever as he looks over the sheets. "Good work with yesterday's battle."He says. "I have looked over your grades and evaluations."

"Bakugo..."

Kacchan tenses as his name is called by the Professor.

"Grow up and stop wasting you time."Aizawa tells him sternly.

Kacchan grits his teeth. "Got it."

"And it seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm."Aizawa looks over at said kid. Who was staring flustered at his desk. "Learn to control your quirk. Because just trying won't cut it."He rumbles. He wished nothing but the best for his students, but a quirk like that was meaningless in a battle if he couldn't properly use it. "I really hate repeating myself. You have potential Midoriya. I hope you can overcome this."

"Will do!"

"Lucy..."Aizawa glares at the blonde. "You may have succeeded in that indoor battle against AllMight. But if I heard those little weird things correctly, you were at the verge of death. Meaning you can't control your quirk. The same applies to you. Learn or don't do anything at all!"

Lucy nods. She had been hard on herself for the last few days. Training was her priority as she kicked it up a notch. She had quit her job in the restaurant. Temporarily anyway. She had been saving money for months, it should be enough to hold her up for a few months.
"I will get better."She says confidently.

"Tch."Kacchan stares angrily back at the blonde. Hoping to pierce her skull with his stare. She didn't even bat an eye his way. Just this morning she had spoken a few words to him. A thank you. And now she was acting like he didn't exist. Which was partly his fault?

Denki almost drooled as he looked back at the blonde. She looked so good in her uniform, the skirt allowing him to see her beautiful toned legs. Not to mention, his eyes roamed to her chest. Definitely worth an ass beating!! I don't care Bakubro!

Aizawa stands. "Sorry for the sudden brutal announcement. But now we are onto homeroom business."

Everyone sweated nervously, thinking it'd be a pop quiz. They weren't really good at that, not very fond of it either. Kacchan took his studies seriously, he knew he'd ace a pop quiz in no time!

"You'll pick a class president.."Aizawa says boredly.

"What!? That's such a normal thing to do!"Eijiro sighs. He stand anyway, his eyes gleaming. This was his time to shine! "Me! I want to be the class president!!"

Most of them had gotten up of their seats, raising their hands like little kids reaching for candy. Lucy, Todoroki and Ida remained in place along with a few other students.

She didn't think it was appropriate for her to take on such an important role. She couldn't lead a group of people, even if her life depended on it. As she clenched her fist, she caressed the small mark that had been engraved onto her knuckle. It looked like a long scar, but it was the seal of the new magic she was learning. Her book bag was currently carrying a large book, the seals of Amaterasu.