When I Started Liking Him (Pt.2)

If you've had made it this far I just wanted to stop and say thank you for reading my writing! Thank you fans! ( if I have any )😂😂😂

BTW as this first part of us 'talking' it starts while he is in ISS for calling a kid at our school a duck for stepping on his shoes, (and no not the d... word but literally duck). OK anyway back to the book.

So he had email me and said...

Leo: "Do you have a more efficient way to talk?"

At the time I didn't understand what it meant tbh I still don't so I replied with...

Me: "What?? Im confused what does this even mean?😂😂😂 btw I'm emailing you this while you're in ISS. I didn't see this email until just now. sowwy.😂😂😂"

I'm soo sorry I am soo cringgggeyyy!

Leo: "nvm don't worry about the email"

Me: "ok how are you doing? you good??"

Me: "you're in a different building, right?😕"

Leo: "I'm good how about you?, yeah I'm in a different building"

Me: "You already know😉😉"

Me: "that's stupid because you called guy a duck😒"

Yes the guy he called a duck is named 'guy'. BTW I didn't change this person's name.

Leo: "coo ig what class are you in?"

Leo: "ik"

Me: "Einstein, its almost over though were doing d.e.a.r time and the sub is Mr. Berstien. Lucas and Alexander got sent out of the classroom"

BTW Mr. Einstein is our geography class teacher and d.e.a.r time stands for drop everything and read and that is where we drop everything and read, obviously, for the last 20 minutes of that class. Mr. Bernstein is STRICT but he likes me personally because ,one, I am very well behaved around him and ,two, I am kinda best friends with his grand daughter. Also Lucas and Alexander got sent out of the room because they aren't the best behaved and are purposely rude to Mr. Bernstein.

Leo: "you won't see me tomorrow but i will say bye before you leave"

Me: "btw obviously you wont see me tomorrow because it will be Saturday and what do you mean you are going to come and say bye to me you're in a different building??😉😉"

Me: "never mind Lucas has come back from the dead😂😂"

Leo: "yes I'm in a different building but I have to go back to the main building to get my 'stuff' and I'm working on my story for Mrs.Durham that we do today"

Leo: "👌"

Me: "Ok well I guess I'll wait by locker??? I'm about to head to Durham and I guess I'll email you in B5/5th hour which will be in about 44 mins sorry miss you and email you in a little bit"

Leo: "Okay!"

BTW Durham/Mrs.Durham is our Communication Arts teacher.

Leo: "Your creative writing is on your Chromebook btw"

Me: "Yeah I know never mind we have a sub and we are doing bell work on our Chromebook so when we get off I'll let you know and then we can email more in my pre-algebra class😉😉😂😂"

Leo: "Ok"

Me: "Would you rather watch a comedy movie or a horror movie?"

Leo: "horror movie with you tho"

When he said this I died! Literally died... JK I'm just being a little dramatic😂😂😂

Me: "what movie bet you can't guess what movie I'm thinking"

Leo: "probably not but Im gonna guess ummmm.......... a movie"

Me: "ha ha you are sooo funny...I was thinking IT more like the new one though...... with you"

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM SOO CRINGY!!!!!!!!!!

Leo: "I was thinking a way more scary movie tho"

Leo: "I'm listening to music and thinking about you"

Me: "like what....😒😒😂 have you seen The Hills Have Eyes thats a pretty scary movie, scared me for life and I watched it in 3rd grade, it was hard for my mom to watch it but she hates scary movies"

Me: "really? what song?"

Leo: "yea thats actually sitting in my movie case and I watched it in 4th grade and I slept with my mom for a week😡😈😈"

Leo: "murder on my mind"

Me: "soo you want to murder me and go to jail for it jkjk I love that song!"

Leo: "wow OK I guess I'm not coming to get my 'stuff'"

Me: "my face right now😂😂😒😉😂" I sent him a picture of me with a facial feature of really? 

Leo: "jk about me not coming to get my stuff"

Leo sent me a picture of him but I can't show it for privacy but I can put a picture up that has the facial features he was sending me

Btw 'Leo' if you're reading this please dont take any offense to this...

Me: "wow cute face"

Leo: "ik"

Me: "I was talking about your profile pic, Lebron James 😂😂😂 jkjk"

Leo: "I would have said it back but I would've been talking about the girl I was 'flirting' with at lunch that one time"

Ok what he is talking about is it at lunch he was throwing his trash away and was talking to a female 6th grader named Alice (not that I was jealous I was just describing her gender) and so when he came back I was giving him a hard time about 'flirting' with that 6th grader.